Firstly, we wanted to tell you about a great new partnership between makers of the future from Bishopsland Trust and a long standing Reading Business, Jacobs the Jewellers. As some of you might recall, jelly and Bishopsland started at the same time in 1993, we have worked closely over the years, in fact not only […]
We are so very excited to tell you about new things coming up – we are going to have special workshops, opportunities for you to learn new skills, join masterclasses, take part in a one-to-one classes bespoke for you, have a private party with arty activities for adults or even something with your work colleagues. […]
Firstly we want to say thank you to everyone that has sent messages of support, ideas and suggestions of what to do next. We have been overwhelmed by the love and are working through the ideas writing up plans, pulling things together and hope that in the future we may find a longer term more […]
We have had a very busy half term with workshops and now we are building up towards make Reading. There are plenty of ways for all ages to join in then but in the meantime we have a few workshops coming up. This weekend will be creating a rag rug celebrating the 10 years of […]
make Reading special this Christmas make Reading Embrace the seasonal spirit this Christmas with make Reading – an 11 day festive celebration of Berkshire’s very best makers, designers, recyclers, art, textiles & handmade brought to you by jelly arts. On Thursday 27th November, jelly brings a Christmas fair with a difference to Reading Town Centre, […]
We would love you to join us at Windsor Contemporary Art Fair, 8-9 November 2014 where we will be showing new works by Lisa Marie Gibbs and Rebecca Swainston as well as once again delivering creative art workshops for everyone to join in. Launching on Friday 7 November with a special preview evening from 6-9pm, […]
Spooky Jelly Tots Half Term Wednesday, 29 October 2014 from 10:30 to 11:30, under 5yrs and their siblings Jelly tots is a Pre-school art club where tot and big person collaborate on an art and craft masterpiece. Older Siblings welcome. This half term Jelly tots work shop is inspired by ‘Dia De Los Muertos’ (Mexican […]
During the festival weekend, why not learn something new? We are starting to update our workshop listing page over here and there will be plenty more to choose from, from ‘Weaving a little person on sticks’, daily from 2-5pm with Caroline Marriott (£1.50 material charge), to lino cutting and a pop up print room. These […]
It has felt so long since we have been here updating the website but that is because there are many good things to do and see. This weekend we have been out and about visiting Henley Arts Trail, next weekend is Caversham Arts Trail (more about this further down this page) and soon we will […]
Monday 24 March, Yoga at jelly, jelly 2, 7-8.30pm The 90 mins class will be open to all levels and will explore dynamic postures, use of breath and deep relaxation. Hannah combines her training in classical Hatha yoga with her constant study of different yoga styles to create a class which strengthens the body, quietens […]
Trying to get hold of us?
Sign up for our mailing list.
Want to join us for Open for Art 2015?
Please sign our Open for Art list here and we will keep you posted
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- Something for this weekend in Reading and beyond May 14, 2015
- A forthcoming competition plus studio visits, an arts trail and workshops May 5, 2015
- Want to join us? There is plenty going on for the next two weeks and beyond April 28, 2015
- Animation Club, Off the Grid and the Reading Contemporary Art Fair April 15, 2015
- Easter trails and workshops April 2, 2015
- New year new projects with www.jelly.org.uk |: […] and exciting times for Jelly as we move ...
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...