We are delighted to be returning to Windsor Contemporary Art Fair this year, taking jelly studio artists with us and once again running art sessions throughout the day. Here is a little taster of what to expect from us at this years Windsor Contemporary Art Fair. Windsor Contemporary Art Fair Artists: Kit Yan Chong […]
Dia de los meurtos – a Jelly Tots special this half term! We have got a busy diary out and about this half term but we couldn’t let an opportunity to pass by for a special “dia de los meurtos” workshop. We are starting to build up a display to exhibit the things we make […]
Jelly artists to work with West Berkshire and Woodley libraries West Berkshire Council’s Arts & Leisure service, with the support of the Library Service, has successfully bid for £15,000 Arts Council England Lottery Funding to run a special arts and libraries programme through to April 2014. The programme, “Wish you were here?” (WYWH? ) aims […]
We are delighted to be returning to Windsor Contemporary Art Fair this year, taking jelly studio artists with us and once again running art sessions throughout the day Now in its ninth year Windsor Contemporary Art Fair is considered one of the most prestigious arts events in the Thames Valley attracting exhibitors and visitors from […]
Our new life drawing sessions are proving popular and we are thinking of starting a Monday lunchtime life drawing session soon for those based in town. Our Wednesday evening session, (7-9.30pm) only started a few weeks ago and are an opportunity to dust of your drawing skills or find new ones in a relaxed environment. […]
Saturday 19 October, 10am-12.30pm Make a Granny Square – actually you will make more than one in that time, this is aimed at the beginner or the “I’ve forgotten what to do”. There will be a handout for you to take away, plus your left over materials and hook to keep on going. We will […]
It’s Thursday already and we have been slow on updates about what has been happening lately, so here is the week ahead. We are sad to see the rehearsing actors leave the studio but Reading Between the Lines “Romeo and Juliet” have been receiving rave reviews at St Marys Minster – it’s only on until […]
Suddenly it is September, it has been a very busy summer with workshops happening all over the place, production companies visiting, things being signed off, signing a new lease for the studio spaces. We have barely had time to catch our breath or say thank you to all the people who helped us and supported […]
The schools have broken up and the workshop season is starting at jelly: For the under 5′s and their siblings, Ella will be running drop in workshops on Tuesdays from 10.30-11.30 at 42 Market Place, Floor 1. There will be plenty of things to make and do, no need to pre-book. £2 for under 5′s, […]
En Plein Air – Winsdor and Eton 2013 60 Artists gather to capture images to Celebrate HM The Queens 60th Anniversary of her Coronation in Windsor and Eton Town centre. En Plein Air (Open Air)-Windsor and Eton! is a new range of events and the “Quick Paint” competition will take place on the 13 July […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- 17. Lauren Denney at Aunt Elsie’s November 26, 2013
- What is it like to be part of jelly? November 25, 2013
- 16. Patchwork Butterfly – Lisa-Marie Gibbs November 24, 2013
- 15. Tom Cartmill November 22, 2013
- 14. half and half at Aunt Elsie’s November 21, 2013
- The Emma Press’s First Spring Fling | The Emma Press: [...] Elsie’s is AMAZING. It’s loving...
- Sarah: Count me in - I would love to attend. Thanks...
- The awesome Aunt Elsie is here again! | Strength Collective: [...] awesome Aunt Elsie is here again with her 2 ...
- Radio interview for AIRwaves | Art in Bloom: [...] is a one hour programme hosted by Suzanne St...
- knittingforart: double kessling, how very cool.;-)...