Just a quick reminder of what is happening this week, plus next week our new Yoga session starts (more details here) Tuesday 4 March, The Messy Club - A special needs drop-in playgroup for 0-5s at Jelly Market Place Reading, every Tuesday at 10.30am – 12.30pm There will be messy play and painting, as well […]
New Years resolution. Unusual Valentines. Need some inspiration? Share the love and treat yourself or a loved one to a short course of experimental drawing led by Julie Rogers. This course will flex your creative muscles, indulge your senses, explore processes, ideas and media. Make time to loose yourself and return to that primal activity […]
It’s been almost two weeks since we found the time to update on what has been going on and what is coming up next. Much has happened, a lovely drypoint workshop at Rebecca Swainston’s studio, an all day life drawing class, Alexandra Vintage’s first birthday, more outreach workshops for Wish You Were Here and plenty […]
We have just had a lovely weekend with many of the old jelly team celebrating jelly’s 20th birthday, there may be some snapshots to follow but now we are in our 21st year, we almost feel grown up! (Not quite) This week in the studios we have: jelly tots art club, Tuesday 21 – tots […]
To start the year of we have a bountiful amount of workshops happening, we are delighted to be working across West Berkshire in the Wish you Were Here Project and we also thought it was time to update our regular events at jelly so here is a list of what is happening for the next […]
We are delighted to be returning to Windsor Contemporary Art Fair this year, taking jelly studio artists with us and once again running art sessions throughout the day. Here is a little taster of what to expect from us at this years Windsor Contemporary Art Fair. Windsor Contemporary Art Fair Artists: Kit Yan Chong […]
Dia de los meurtos – a Jelly Tots special this half term! We have got a busy diary out and about this half term but we couldn’t let an opportunity to pass by for a special “dia de los meurtos” workshop. We are starting to build up a display to exhibit the things we make […]
Jelly artists to work with West Berkshire and Woodley libraries West Berkshire Council’s Arts & Leisure service, with the support of the Library Service, has successfully bid for £15,000 Arts Council England Lottery Funding to run a special arts and libraries programme through to April 2014. The programme, “Wish you were here?” (WYWH? ) aims […]
We are delighted to be returning to Windsor Contemporary Art Fair this year, taking jelly studio artists with us and once again running art sessions throughout the day Now in its ninth year Windsor Contemporary Art Fair is considered one of the most prestigious arts events in the Thames Valley attracting exhibitors and visitors from […]
Our new life drawing sessions are proving popular and we are thinking of starting a Monday lunchtime life drawing session soon for those based in town. Our Wednesday evening session, (7-9.30pm) only started a few weeks ago and are an opportunity to dust of your drawing skills or find new ones in a relaxed environment. […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- This week at jelly March 2, 2014
- This week at jelly February 16, 2014
- jelly suggests: Bold Girls February 16, 2014
- yoga at jelly February 14, 2014
- Experimental Drawing February 7, 2014
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...
- Susan Rimmer: This looks fab and I would love to sign up for it ...
- Fifty inspiring ideas for places (Part two) | Revolutionary Arts: […] Card 97. Use public art to celebrate tra...
- Alison: There were, I think, 5 children there on Thursday ...
- Lucy: Hello! You don't mention the times for the knit n...