Hullabaloo 2012 It's back to the 1950s as Reading celebrates the Diamond Jubilee in retro style There's a real hullabaloo on Broad Street this Friday 8 June from 11am until 4pm as the town centre hosts a day of family entertainment to mark the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. The fun includes old fashioned fairground rides, Punch […]
There really isn’t ever a "typical day" at jelly – we could be doing anything and yesterday was an example of that. Firstly we were taking down the two exhibition spaces in The Walk (kindly donated by London and County). It was the end of the Whiteknights Studio Trail Exhibition as part of the […]
Reading Town Centre becomes a space for children for one day, Friday 3 June for the annual Childrens Festival Town Centre Day ~ jugglers, stilt walkers, artists and a tightrope walker will change the street scape for the day. We hope you can join us – we will be in Market Place from 11am until […]
Thank you everyone who came to help and who came to take part last week for the Town Centre Day – it was a very warm day and thanks especially to the hardy souls who helped lug the art materials from one end of Broad Street to the other and then at the end of […]
Firstly, we want to say THANK YOU to everyone that came and helped us on Town Centre Day. Without you all, it would have been a different day, there is a short slideshow of glorious photos from the day here. Now for the roll call of thank yous Catherine, Louie, Marta, Mateusz, Tom Br, Luke, […]
We have had a busy week working and next week will be much the same with half term break plus the Town Centre Day but you may have noticed something happening in town. You can find out more about these pop-up galleries right here including the artists who are taking part. The work will only […]
Trying to get hold of us?
Sign up for our mailing list.
Want to join us for Open for Art 2015?
Please sign our Open for Art list here and we will keep you posted
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- Something for this weekend in Reading and beyond May 14, 2015
- A forthcoming competition plus studio visits, an arts trail and workshops May 5, 2015
- Want to join us? There is plenty going on for the next two weeks and beyond April 28, 2015
- Animation Club, Off the Grid and the Reading Contemporary Art Fair April 15, 2015
- Easter trails and workshops April 2, 2015
- New year new projects with www.jelly.org.uk |: […] and exciting times for Jelly as we move ...
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...