Hullabaloo 2012 It's back to the 1950s as Reading celebrates the Diamond Jubilee in retro style There's a real hullabaloo on Broad Street this Friday 8 June from 11am until 4pm as the town centre hosts a day of family entertainment to mark the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. The fun includes old fashioned fairground rides, Punch […]
There really isn’t ever a "typical day" at jelly – we could be doing anything and yesterday was an example of that. Firstly we were taking down the two exhibition spaces in The Walk (kindly donated by London and County). It was the end of the Whiteknights Studio Trail Exhibition as part of the […]
Reading Town Centre becomes a space for children for one day, Friday 3 June for the annual Childrens Festival Town Centre Day ~ jugglers, stilt walkers, artists and a tightrope walker will change the street scape for the day. We hope you can join us – we will be in Market Place from 11am until […]
Thank you everyone who came to help and who came to take part last week for the Town Centre Day – it was a very warm day and thanks especially to the hardy souls who helped lug the art materials from one end of Broad Street to the other and then at the end of […]
Firstly, we want to say THANK YOU to everyone that came and helped us on Town Centre Day. Without you all, it would have been a different day, there is a short slideshow of glorious photos from the day here. Now for the roll call of thank yous Catherine, Louie, Marta, Mateusz, Tom Br, Luke, […]
We have had a busy week working and next week will be much the same with half term break plus the Town Centre Day but you may have noticed something happening in town. You can find out more about these pop-up galleries right here including the artists who are taking part. The work will only […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- 17. Lauren Denney at Aunt Elsie’s November 26, 2013
- What is it like to be part of jelly? November 25, 2013
- 16. Patchwork Butterfly – Lisa-Marie Gibbs November 24, 2013
- 15. Tom Cartmill November 22, 2013
- 14. half and half at Aunt Elsie’s November 21, 2013
- The Emma Press’s First Spring Fling | The Emma Press: [...] Elsie’s is AMAZING. It’s loving...
- Sarah: Count me in - I would love to attend. Thanks...
- The awesome Aunt Elsie is here again! | Strength Collective: [...] awesome Aunt Elsie is here again with her 2 ...
- Radio interview for AIRwaves | Art in Bloom: [...] is a one hour programme hosted by Suzanne St...
- knittingforart: double kessling, how very cool.;-)...