jelly suggests: Little Shop of Horrors 18-27 April 2013 Progress Theatre, The Mount, Christchurch Road, Reading, RG1 5HL Audrey (Bethan Harris) and Seymour (Parry Bates) help Mushnik (Jamie Trick) with a spot of renovation In the slums of Skid Row amateur botanist Seymour finds a plant which promises fame, fortune and the affections of beautiful […]
Normally when we have a Third Thursday we go to rehearsals, read up a bit or even have recognised the story so this coming Third Thursday holds a bit of the unknown for us. I am going not knowing the story other than the synopsis below, how it will be staged or what will happen. […]
We are delighted to announce we have a winner of the two complimentary tickets to our first Third Thursday event, Terry Pratchett's The Fifth Elephant on Thursday 17 January at Progress Theatre. Well done Sue and commiserations to everyone else. There are still a few tickets left for the show, for a bargain £10 which […]
As you may notice there are an increasing number of events on our event calendar – we love that. We would love to have more and we know in upcoming months there are some Third Thursdays with multiple options. We would love to hear from you if you have an arts based event on a […]
There are so many posts this week of things to do, join in and take part that we thought we would narrow it down to a potted highlights here just in case you miss anything. Firstly, the last Third Thursday at Calendar Girls was wonderful, moving, funny, sad and shortly we will have a guest […]
The Third Thursday. Thursday 18th October, 6.30pm – 8pm An open evening with Reading Between the Lines Theatre Company The Reading Minster of St Mary the Virgin Church Twelfth Night Reading Between the Lines Theatre Company, a new professional company in Reading, are delighted to offer all of Jelly's 3rd Thursday fans a unique […]
We would love to welcome you back to a new season of Third Thursday events, starting with our first one on Thursday September 20 with our special friends at Progress Theatre and a performance of Calendar Girls by Tim Firth. Based on the Miramax motion picture by Juliette Towhidi and Tim Firth, directed by Aidan […]
Anthony Horowitz’s Mindgame May 10-12, 17-19 7.45pm Progress Theatre Are you a fan of crime writing, and psychological thrillers? Then we heartily recommend you go and see Mindgame, showing at Progress Theatre in May. Mark Styler, popular crime writer, arrives at Fairfields, the asylum sheltering the notorious serial-killing subject of his next book […]
Welcome to 2012, there are so many great things happening already and for our first Third Thursday of 2012 we would love to welcome you back to the Progress Theatre on Thursday 19th January for their production of Neverwhere by acclaimed British writer, Neil Gaiman. We will meet at the Progress (The Mount, Reading) at […]
Yes, jelly is hosting it’s first ever multi coloured art swap shop for art owners, art lovers and artists who just fancy a change and would like to swap a piece of work that no longer fits/ too large/ not big enough for something else that is just right (as Goldilocks might say). The event […]
Trying to get hold of us?
Sign up for our mailing list.
Want to join us for Open for Art 2015?
Please sign our Open for Art list here and we will keep you posted
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- Jelly preview: Gaslight, Progress Theatre February 25, 2015
- Open for Art 2015 February 24, 2015
- Please join us to make Reading Open for Art in 2015 February 17, 2015
- Moving on January 22, 2015
- jelly future news January 12, 2015
- New year new projects with www.jelly.org.uk |: […] and exciting times for Jelly as we move ...
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...