Thank you to the mystery person who nominated me (Suzanne) for a Pride of Reading Award. I was so startled that I never found out who it was and somehow the mystery of it is alluring. I don't know if I see you regularly or you just came to something we have done – I […]
Writing this post to explain a bit more about the "Us" in jelly reminds me about something I read the other day, about how to validate companies and businesses. Individuals on web pages sometimes refer to the "We" when it's really only one of them. This idea has triggered this post on jelly to explain […]
Jelly founder, Suzanne Stallard is standing as one of the nominees for the role of Heritage representative on The Cultural Partnership. Voting is now open, make your vote count. Candidates from each theme have recorded a Youtube video outlining how they will best represent their theme. Votes can be made on-line by viewing their […]
We’ve been featured in this seasons UK Handmade magazine – read it here in http://ukhandmade.co.uk/magazine It includes a feature on the inspirations behind jelly, Suzanne Stallard, pages 52-54 and a piece in the pop-up shops feature on pages 18-21. Thanks to our resident photographer, Salvo Toscano again for fab shots of what we do. ps […]
We have been meaning to write here to keep you updated with what is happening but February came and went with saying goodbye, packing up and moving things to storage… the last pieces of furniture were moved into storage just over a week ago and nearly all the boxes are unpacked in our new home. […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- 17. Lauren Denney at Aunt Elsie’s November 26, 2013
- What is it like to be part of jelly? November 25, 2013
- 16. Patchwork Butterfly – Lisa-Marie Gibbs November 24, 2013
- 15. Tom Cartmill November 22, 2013
- 14. half and half at Aunt Elsie’s November 21, 2013
- The Emma Press’s First Spring Fling | The Emma Press: [...] Elsie’s is AMAZING. It’s loving...
- Sarah: Count me in - I would love to attend. Thanks...
- The awesome Aunt Elsie is here again! | Strength Collective: [...] awesome Aunt Elsie is here again with her 2 ...
- Radio interview for AIRwaves | Art in Bloom: [...] is a one hour programme hosted by Suzanne St...
- knittingforart: double kessling, how very cool.;-)...