SMART is a free, family festival developed by the 2012 Partnership Board. It is a celebration of Sport, Music and Art along the Thames on 'Super Saturday', the middle weekend of the Olympic Games. The event takes place on Saturday 4 August and runs from 12noon to 6pm. During the day the event will celebrate […]
Tag Archives | Sport
Trying to get hold of us?
We don't have a landline at the moment - but you could always leave us a message through the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our mailing list.
Want to join us for Open for Art 2015?
Please sign our Open for Art list here and we will keep you posted
Affordable Art Fair 2008 alexandra vintage art art advent artist Artists arts Aunt Elsie aunt elsies christmas do 2013 bunting capture reading Charlotte Hardy drawing emma bradbury exhibitions jelly jelly suggests Jo Quinn knitting Lisa Marie Gibbs market Place Music Nuit Blanche open for art outcasts outside inside festival Paul Kessling Progress Theatre Reading Reading Artists Reading Arts Week Reading Between the Lines Reading Contemporary Art Fair Reading UK CIC Salvo Toscano skeinqueen studio studios Suzanne Stallard The Secret Market Third Thursday Third Thursdays toddlers Town Centre Day workshops
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- Jelly preview: Gaslight, Progress Theatre February 25, 2015
- Open for Art 2015 February 24, 2015
- Please join us to make Reading Open for Art in 2015 February 17, 2015
- Moving on January 22, 2015
- jelly future news January 12, 2015
- New year new projects with www.jelly.org.uk |: […] and exciting times for Jelly as we move ...
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...