SMART is a free, family festival developed by the 2012 Partnership Board. It is a celebration of Sport, Music and Art along the Thames on 'Super Saturday', the middle weekend of the Olympic Games. The event takes place on Saturday 4 August and runs from 12noon to 6pm. During the day the event will celebrate […]
Tag Archives | Sport
Trying to get hold of us?
We are having trouble with our landline and getting a new one put in. Sorry about that - but you could always leave us a message through the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Affordable Art Fair 2008 alexandra vintage art art advent artist Artists arts Aunt Elsie aunt elsies christmas do 2013 bunting capture reading Charlotte Hardy drawing emma bradbury exhibitions jelly jelly suggests Jo Quinn knitting Lisa Marie Gibbs market Place Music Nuit Blanche open for art outcasts outside inside festival Paul Kessling Progress Theatre Reading Reading Artists Reading Arts Week Reading Between the Lines Reading Contemporary Art Fair Reading UK CIC Salvo Toscano skeinqueen studio studios Suzanne Stallard The Secret Market Third Thursday Third Thursdays toddlers Town Centre Day workshops
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- early start April 23, 2010
- Meet your maker – Alexandra Vintage November 26, 2014
- Meet your maker – Amulette November 25, 2014
- Meet your maker – kate&anna November 25, 2014
- Meet your maker – Debbie Page November 24, 2014
- Meet your maker – Floral Circus November 24, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...