This post is going to be long and full of information so apologies in advance if confusing but there is so much to say. Firstly, The Outcasts knit night this week (Weds 20 June) will be at the jelly Handmade in The Oracle space from 6-7.45pm. It's a beautiful light and airy space and for […]
We are getting ready for Aunt Elsie’s Christmas do, hope you can join us this Saturday – we will be showing work by talented Reading artists and makers, you can come along and meet the artists, see the work and have a good time with us all. The "Do" will be at 29-31 Market Place, […]
Last weeks tea party was wonderful, we managed to haul 24 deckchairs from the Forbury to make up the numbers of seating already borrowed from Picnic and our own chairs, bake an excessively large number of cakes, lay out the china, stroke yarn hand dyed locally by Skein Queen, see the first prints of the […]
Yes, it’s here, it’s tonight and you are all invited. Come along and see the brand new book for the first time. You can get a sneaky preview right here. The china is already there ready and waiting, some is being lent to us by the wonderful Patchwork Vintage . They rent out china and […]
a tasty foody type art post
We had a fantastic weekend with the knitters at the afternoon tea party. Ysolda was launching her new book and the outcasts were the hostesses. Skeinqueen and the talented Emma Bradbury were showing their wares too. There are more photos here courtesy of Ysolda and even more here courtesy of alabamawhirly We loved having the […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- This week at jelly March 2, 2014
- This week at jelly February 16, 2014
- jelly suggests: Bold Girls February 16, 2014
- yoga at jelly February 14, 2014
- Experimental Drawing February 7, 2014
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...
- Susan Rimmer: This looks fab and I would love to sign up for it ...
- Fifty inspiring ideas for places (Part two) | Revolutionary Arts: […] Card 97. Use public art to celebrate tra...
- Alison: There were, I think, 5 children there on Thursday ...
- Lucy: Hello! You don't mention the times for the knit n...