This post is going to be long and full of information so apologies in advance if confusing but there is so much to say. Firstly, The Outcasts knit night this week (Weds 20 June) will be at the jelly Handmade in The Oracle space from 6-7.45pm. It's a beautiful light and airy space and for […]
We are getting ready for Aunt Elsie’s Christmas do, hope you can join us this Saturday – we will be showing work by talented Reading artists and makers, you can come along and meet the artists, see the work and have a good time with us all. The "Do" will be at 29-31 Market Place, […]
Last weeks tea party was wonderful, we managed to haul 24 deckchairs from the Forbury to make up the numbers of seating already borrowed from Picnic and our own chairs, bake an excessively large number of cakes, lay out the china, stroke yarn hand dyed locally by Skein Queen, see the first prints of the […]
Yes, it’s here, it’s tonight and you are all invited. Come along and see the brand new book for the first time. You can get a sneaky preview right here. The china is already there ready and waiting, some is being lent to us by the wonderful Patchwork Vintage . They rent out china and […]
a tasty foody type art post
We had a fantastic weekend with the knitters at the afternoon tea party. Ysolda was launching her new book and the outcasts were the hostesses. Skeinqueen and the talented Emma Bradbury were showing their wares too. There are more photos here courtesy of Ysolda and even more here courtesy of alabamawhirly We loved having the […]
Trying to get hold of us?
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- Meet your maker – Red Kyte November 22, 2014
- Meet your maker – Roelofs & Rubens November 21, 2014
- Meet your maker – Santa Claus November 20, 2014
- Meet your maker – Marc Juon November 19, 2014
- Meet your maker – Sian Rae Ceramics November 18, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...