Reading Arts Week is a week-long event showcasing emerging and established artists from across Reading delivered by Reading Borough Council. Reading Arts Week – make your art submission today! Submissions close this Sunday (2nd June)! The work you submit will go forward to be exhibited at the Reading Arts Week Exhibition taking place on Saturday […]
A guest post from Reading Arts Week 2012 Submit your works! Submitting work into Reading Arts Week is open to anyone over the age of 16 living or working in the greater Reading area. You needn't be a professional established artist, may be you enjoy painting or taking photographs or are currently on a part-time […]
A special post by Chris Brant: Local artists and artisans in Reading and surrounding area are invited to submit up to two original works of art for the annual community art exhibition and week long festival. Submitting work into Reading Arts Week is open to anyone over the age of 16 living or working in […]
This week is going to be a big week for us ( it has already started). Yesterday was the launch of Reading Arts Week at the Forbury, led by the New Directions Team. I didn’t make it there as I was in the outside inside festival shop partly, planning for the Coopers days this week, […]
Since we started Third Thursday events back in November 2010, we have not had rain and each event has been in doors. The only exception being the December Third Thursday with the Reading Stories event at Blandy and Blandy where we had snow (beautiful snow showers). Typically today, when we start a series of Third […]
Trying to get hold of us?
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- Moving on January 22, 2015
- jelly future news January 12, 2015
- jelly suggests: A Tale Told January 12, 2015
- jelly suggests: Much Ado About Nothing January 9, 2015
- Our last month at 42 Market Place January 5, 2015
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...