Reading Arts Week is a week-long event showcasing emerging and established artists from across Reading delivered by Reading Borough Council. Reading Arts Week – make your art submission today! Submissions close this Sunday (2nd June)! The work you submit will go forward to be exhibited at the Reading Arts Week Exhibition taking place on Saturday […]
A guest post from Reading Arts Week 2012 Submit your works! Submitting work into Reading Arts Week is open to anyone over the age of 16 living or working in the greater Reading area. You needn't be a professional established artist, may be you enjoy painting or taking photographs or are currently on a part-time […]
A special post by Chris Brant: Local artists and artisans in Reading and surrounding area are invited to submit up to two original works of art for the annual community art exhibition and week long festival. Submitting work into Reading Arts Week is open to anyone over the age of 16 living or working in […]
This week is going to be a big week for us ( it has already started). Yesterday was the launch of Reading Arts Week at the Forbury, led by the New Directions Team. I didn’t make it there as I was in the outside inside festival shop partly, planning for the Coopers days this week, […]
Since we started Third Thursday events back in November 2010, we have not had rain and each event has been in doors. The only exception being the December Third Thursday with the Reading Stories event at Blandy and Blandy where we had snow (beautiful snow showers). Typically today, when we start a series of Third […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- Open for Art – the plan, 4-6 July 2014 July 3, 2014
- Open for Art – The Trail Map June 30, 2014
- Open for Art – like to learn something new? June 26, 2014
- Open for Art – Have your Say June 24, 2014
- Open for Art – Fashion illustration Evening – draw like a fashion designer June 23, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...