We love working with other artists, organisations, groups, individuals and anyone in fact, so when we had a new space we knew who could use somewhere that was underground – our friends at RASPO. You may recall that last year they moved in with us during the summer to have a large enough rehearsal space […]
On Tuesday 3 April, it was an early start to be at the press launch of the Local Leader campaign, which hopes to get people to sign up and do things in their community. Anyone can sign up and on the morning, people were surprised at how simple it is and how much support there […]
Art Advent, Day 21 – enjoy your time in town by listening to a mixture of calypso and carols performed by RASPO, Broad Street (outside m&s) from 11am – 5pm. They will also be fundraising to support their pan work and education programme.
Reading All Steel Percussion Orchestra (RASPO) has moved in to Jelly’s Art Pad in Market Place to prepare for the National ‘Panorama’ UK Steelband Championship on Saturday 27 August. The move, a result of the long-term relationship between Jelly and RASPO’s management organisation CultureMix Arts, will significantly aid RASPO’s professional development. RASPO is donating […]
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- Have your say.. August 13, 2014
- Shadow Writers Group August 12, 2014
- Waiting for Godot August 12, 2014
- ‘What is it like to be part of jelly?’ – Katie Maria Francis August 10, 2014
- Artists Opportunity – RBL Annual Themed Art Exhibition August 7, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...