SMART is a free, family festival developed by the 2012 Partnership Board. It is a celebration of Sport, Music and Art along the Thames on 'Super Saturday', the middle weekend of the Olympic Games. The event takes place on Saturday 4 August and runs from 12noon to 6pm. During the day the event will celebrate […]
Art Advent, Day 21 – enjoy your time in town by listening to a mixture of calypso and carols performed by RASPO, Broad Street (outside m&s) from 11am – 5pm. They will also be fundraising to support their pan work and education programme.
Reading All Steel Percussion Orchestra (RASPO) has moved in to Jelly’s Art Pad in Market Place to prepare for the National ‘Panorama’ UK Steelband Championship on Saturday 27 August. The move, a result of the long-term relationship between Jelly and RASPO’s management organisation CultureMix Arts, will significantly aid RASPO’s professional development. RASPO is donating […]
Reading’s outside:inside pop-up festival is a month long celebration of music, arts and film. Events literally ‘pop-up’ all over town, with the town’s landscape being transformed by the opening up of previously undiscovered areas. Pop-up venues, art galleries, cinemas, theatres and restaurants will spring out from courtyards, closed shops, empty office spaces, churches, bars, venues, […]
Many thanks to Salvo Toscano for the shoot, Vintage Roots for the wine, London and County for the space, Haslams for the sponsorship, Two Rivers Press for the words, Whiteknights Studio Trail for the Art, Louie Hall for the sounds and Reading UK CIC for seed funding this programme.
After a weather warning last Friday that the Saturday would be strong winds, lashings of rain and not much fun, the Outside:Inside Festival was moved Inside for the last day, that meant that the jelly element – The River, the outside installation and The Outcasts all had to be rescheduled or rehoused inside somewhere. So […]
Charlotte is moving on with her mural. We also rehung the show for the first day, including the work of Kate Lockhart (nee Hince), recently graduated from The Royal College of Art. The work of Jon Lockhart:
Trying to get hold of us?
Sign up for our mailing list.
Want to join us for Open for Art 2015?
Please sign our Open for Art list here and we will keep you posted
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- early start April 23, 2010
- Workshops? We’ve got them covered. March 25, 2015
- Jelly preview: Gaslight, Progress Theatre February 25, 2015
- Open for Art 2015 February 24, 2015
- Please join us to make Reading Open for Art in 2015 February 17, 2015
- Moving on January 22, 2015
- New year new projects with www.jelly.org.uk |: […] and exciting times for Jelly as we move ...
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...