SMART is a free, family festival developed by the 2012 Partnership Board. It is a celebration of Sport, Music and Art along the Thames on 'Super Saturday', the middle weekend of the Olympic Games. The event takes place on Saturday 4 August and runs from 12noon to 6pm. During the day the event will celebrate […]
Art Advent, Day 21 – enjoy your time in town by listening to a mixture of calypso and carols performed by RASPO, Broad Street (outside m&s) from 11am – 5pm. They will also be fundraising to support their pan work and education programme.
Reading All Steel Percussion Orchestra (RASPO) has moved in to Jelly’s Art Pad in Market Place to prepare for the National ‘Panorama’ UK Steelband Championship on Saturday 27 August. The move, a result of the long-term relationship between Jelly and RASPO’s management organisation CultureMix Arts, will significantly aid RASPO’s professional development. RASPO is donating […]
Reading’s outside:inside pop-up festival is a month long celebration of music, arts and film. Events literally ‘pop-up’ all over town, with the town’s landscape being transformed by the opening up of previously undiscovered areas. Pop-up venues, art galleries, cinemas, theatres and restaurants will spring out from courtyards, closed shops, empty office spaces, churches, bars, venues, […]
Many thanks to Salvo Toscano for the shoot, Vintage Roots for the wine, London and County for the space, Haslams for the sponsorship, Two Rivers Press for the words, Whiteknights Studio Trail for the Art, Louie Hall for the sounds and Reading UK CIC for seed funding this programme.
After a weather warning last Friday that the Saturday would be strong winds, lashings of rain and not much fun, the Outside:Inside Festival was moved Inside for the last day, that meant that the jelly element – The River, the outside installation and The Outcasts all had to be rescheduled or rehoused inside somewhere. So […]
Charlotte is moving on with her mural. We also rehung the show for the first day, including the work of Kate Lockhart (nee Hince), recently graduated from The Royal College of Art. The work of Jon Lockhart:
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- This week at jelly March 2, 2014
- This week at jelly February 16, 2014
- jelly suggests: Bold Girls February 16, 2014
- yoga at jelly February 14, 2014
- Experimental Drawing February 7, 2014
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...
- Susan Rimmer: This looks fab and I would love to sign up for it ...
- Fifty inspiring ideas for places (Part two) | Revolutionary Arts: […] Card 97. Use public art to celebrate tra...
- Alison: There were, I think, 5 children there on Thursday ...
- Lucy: Hello! You don't mention the times for the knit n...