This week we have been installing The Museum Tree, a project between Reading Museum, St Martin's Primary School, Wilson Primary School and Jon Lockhart. Here are some pictures taken during installation: The work will be exhibited until 9 May in Market Place Reading. We also said goodbye to the work of Justin Partyka in partnership […]
Firstly, it’s that time of year when everyone is looking for the workshop information which is right here, we’ve even gone so far as to update the Christmas info . In between, you will still be able to come and join in a the term time programme of after school clubs, toddler workshops, jelly bean, […]
Yesterday we were delivering some of the artworks back from the art fair including the works of Natasha and Misha Zavialov and Kate Lockhart and Jon Lockhart. We got round to talking about deadlines and how you work on a body of work for a show. For all of the artists The Affordable Art Fair creates […]
Charlotte is moving on with her mural. We also rehung the show for the first day, including the work of Kate Lockhart (nee Hince), recently graduated from The Royal College of Art. The work of Jon Lockhart:
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- This week at jelly March 2, 2014
- This week at jelly February 16, 2014
- jelly suggests: Bold Girls February 16, 2014
- yoga at jelly February 14, 2014
- Experimental Drawing February 7, 2014
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...
- Susan Rimmer: This looks fab and I would love to sign up for it ...
- Fifty inspiring ideas for places (Part two) | Revolutionary Arts: […] Card 97. Use public art to celebrate tra...
- Alison: There were, I think, 5 children there on Thursday ...
- Lucy: Hello! You don't mention the times for the knit n...