Jo Quinn was one of the original jelly crew, she still runs most of the workshop activity as well as being an artist and teaching too. You can see her work both at Reading Contemporary Art Fair and Aunt Elsie’s Spring Fling. Jo will be exhibiting simple etchings, all hand printed onto old ephemera […]
We are getting ready for Aunt Elsie’s Christmas do, hope you can join us this Saturday – we will be showing work by talented Reading artists and makers, you can come along and meet the artists, see the work and have a good time with us all. The "Do" will be at 29-31 Market Place, […]
Many thanks to Salvo Toscano for the shoot, Vintage Roots for the wine, London and County for the space, Haslams for the sponsorship, Two Rivers Press for the words, Whiteknights Studio Trail for the Art, Louie Hall for the sounds and Reading UK CIC for seed funding this programme.
We’re getting ready for tomorrow at the Reading Contemporary Art Fair but if you can’t wait until that opening, then Paul Kessling’s new sculpture opens at The Arlington ArtsCentre tonight at Mary Hare, School Newbury. Paul, will be exhibiting his new work with jelly at The Reading Contemporary Art Fair 2011 at the Rivermead Leisure […]
We’re just about to leave to start installing our stand at the first ever Reading Contemporary Art Fair. Here’s a little sneak preview….
Today was the last day at the Art Fair, we had to say goodbye for another year to our fellow gallery friends, had last moments with our artist friends who we have not seen for a while and then spent the night from 6pm packing up. Back now and unpacked.
Trying to get hold of us?
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- Moving on January 22, 2015
- jelly future news January 12, 2015
- jelly suggests: A Tale Told January 12, 2015
- jelly suggests: Much Ado About Nothing January 9, 2015
- Our last month at 42 Market Place January 5, 2015
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...