Our lovely friends at Summer Screens are back and if you missed last week's opening shows of The Artist and Dirty Dancing, don't worry there will be more to keep you entertained in a beautiful setting. The next few is a line up of your favourite films including classics such as 2001: A Space Odyssey […]
Easter is behind us, summer is on its way and with this in mind, pop-up cinema company Summer Screens has just announced their first two open air events of the year starting at Caversham Court Gardens on Friday 11th and 12th May and The Stubbings Estate near Maidenhead on 18th and 19th May. Starting the […]
Reading is hosting the World Premier of Caleb Lindsay's, Death by 1000 Cuts, an excellent documentary about the art of independent film making. Ever wanted to make a film or you all ready do, then you need to see this film. Caleb will also be taking questions and would really welcome any feed back on […]
There are hidden talents working away in Reading and below in this article written by Luisa Eden Garcia on the filmmaker Caleb Lindsay, you’ll find out a little bit more: I’m waiting for independent film director Caleb Lindsay. I’ve heard rumours that he is reclusive and he doesn’t like talking. This should be fun. We […]
Trying to get hold of us?
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- make Reading special this Christmas October 20, 2014
- jelly suggests: Constellation, Friday 24 October October 20, 2014
- We would love to see you at Windsor Contemporary Art Fair, 8-9 November 2014 October 16, 2014
- Dia de los muertos inspired craft workshops for half term. October 7, 2014
- Rag Rug from Reading – a community project for Shopmobility, Reading September 22, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...