Our lovely friends at Summer Screens are back and if you missed last week's opening shows of The Artist and Dirty Dancing, don't worry there will be more to keep you entertained in a beautiful setting. The next few is a line up of your favourite films including classics such as 2001: A Space Odyssey […]
Easter is behind us, summer is on its way and with this in mind, pop-up cinema company Summer Screens has just announced their first two open air events of the year starting at Caversham Court Gardens on Friday 11th and 12th May and The Stubbings Estate near Maidenhead on 18th and 19th May. Starting the […]
Reading is hosting the World Premier of Caleb Lindsay's, Death by 1000 Cuts, an excellent documentary about the art of independent film making. Ever wanted to make a film or you all ready do, then you need to see this film. Caleb will also be taking questions and would really welcome any feed back on […]
There are hidden talents working away in Reading and below in this article written by Luisa Eden Garcia on the filmmaker Caleb Lindsay, you’ll find out a little bit more: I’m waiting for independent film director Caleb Lindsay. I’ve heard rumours that he is reclusive and he doesn’t like talking. This should be fun. We […]
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- Have your say.. August 13, 2014
- Shadow Writers Group August 12, 2014
- Waiting for Godot August 12, 2014
- ‘What is it like to be part of jelly?’ – Katie Maria Francis August 10, 2014
- Artists Opportunity – RBL Annual Themed Art Exhibition August 7, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...