As I've mentioned before we have had so many fabulous artists in the jelly team and two weeks ago, it was Charlotte's turn as an old jelly and this week it is her working partner at jelly back in the day, Sarah Graham. Sarah first came to jelly when she was working just after graduating […]
This is a double treat today, not only is this about one of the people who has been part of the jelly team but Charlotte Hardy is also exhibiting at the Reading Contemporary Art Fair this weekend with us. Charlotte had been visiting jelly many years before she became a member of the team and […]
Today was the last day at the Art Fair, we had to say goodbye for another year to our fellow gallery friends, had last moments with our artist friends who we have not seen for a while and then spent the night from 6pm packing up. Back now and unpacked.
Another day at the Fair and today the jelly team were en masse, Charlotte was continuing her mural, two of us were manning the stand and two more delivering an art activity for the younger visitors making handmade books as part of The Big Draw Campaign in a project entitled *me, myself and I*
Charlotte is moving on with her mural. We also rehung the show for the first day, including the work of Kate Lockhart (nee Hince), recently graduated from The Royal College of Art. The work of Jon Lockhart:
Last night was the first night which is always like a rollercoaster. We have run around and collected work, selected the first night hang, hung the work, stored the rest, labelled, cleaned, collated and then finally we glitter ourselves up and wait for the doors to open. The anticipation of exposing the work to the […]
Charlotte was the very first artists to exhibit in the jelly when it opened in it’s 3rd home, the purpose built space at The Oracle. She had recently graduated (2 months earlier) from Manchester with a first class degree and she had sent a wonderful submission letter so the Director went to visit her, loved […]
Trying to get hold of us?
Sign up for our mailing list.
Want to join us for Open for Art 2015?
Please sign our Open for Art list here and we will keep you posted
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- Animation Club, Off the Grid and the Reading Contemporary Art Fair April 15, 2015
- Easter trails and workshops April 2, 2015
- jelly recommends- The Boy Who Bit Picasso April 1, 2015
- Workshops? We’ve got them covered. March 25, 2015
- Jelly preview: Gaslight, Progress Theatre February 25, 2015
- New year new projects with www.jelly.org.uk |: […] and exciting times for Jelly as we move ...
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...