As I've mentioned before we have had so many fabulous artists in the jelly team and two weeks ago, it was Charlotte's turn as an old jelly and this week it is her working partner at jelly back in the day, Sarah Graham. Sarah first came to jelly when she was working just after graduating […]
This is a double treat today, not only is this about one of the people who has been part of the jelly team but Charlotte Hardy is also exhibiting at the Reading Contemporary Art Fair this weekend with us. Charlotte had been visiting jelly many years before she became a member of the team and […]
Today was the last day at the Art Fair, we had to say goodbye for another year to our fellow gallery friends, had last moments with our artist friends who we have not seen for a while and then spent the night from 6pm packing up. Back now and unpacked.
Another day at the Fair and today the jelly team were en masse, Charlotte was continuing her mural, two of us were manning the stand and two more delivering an art activity for the younger visitors making handmade books as part of The Big Draw Campaign in a project entitled *me, myself and I*
Charlotte is moving on with her mural. We also rehung the show for the first day, including the work of Kate Lockhart (nee Hince), recently graduated from The Royal College of Art. The work of Jon Lockhart:
Last night was the first night which is always like a rollercoaster. We have run around and collected work, selected the first night hang, hung the work, stored the rest, labelled, cleaned, collated and then finally we glitter ourselves up and wait for the doors to open. The anticipation of exposing the work to the […]
Charlotte was the very first artists to exhibit in the jelly when it opened in it’s 3rd home, the purpose built space at The Oracle. She had recently graduated (2 months earlier) from Manchester with a first class degree and she had sent a wonderful submission letter so the Director went to visit her, loved […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- 17. Lauren Denney at Aunt Elsie’s November 26, 2013
- What is it like to be part of jelly? November 25, 2013
- 16. Patchwork Butterfly – Lisa-Marie Gibbs November 24, 2013
- 15. Tom Cartmill November 22, 2013
- 14. half and half at Aunt Elsie’s November 21, 2013
- The Emma Press’s First Spring Fling | The Emma Press: [...] Elsie’s is AMAZING. It’s loving...
- Sarah: Count me in - I would love to attend. Thanks...
- The awesome Aunt Elsie is here again! | Strength Collective: [...] awesome Aunt Elsie is here again with her 2 ...
- Radio interview for AIRwaves | Art in Bloom: [...] is a one hour programme hosted by Suzanne St...
- knittingforart: double kessling, how very cool.;-)...