Monday 9 July 08.12, #capturereading2012 started, by the time you read this there will have been 7 opportunities to capture your moment in Reading, and 7 more opportunities for you to still join in. http://jelly.org.uk/2012/07/time-clean-lenses-get-smart-phones-ready-just-use-webcam-capture-reading-2012/ Here's a preview so far:
Remember last year, on what should have been a sunny day in August for the Capture Reading Project? 11.21 on 18.08. The day that it poured with rain but for one minute in the morning and one minute at night different people took part in showing us a second of their life. This day It's […]
A big thank you to everyone that took part in Capture Reading project on what must have been one of the wettest Third Thursdays we had ever done. The rain was the big news of the day but we also did a live interview BBC Berkshire drivetime and there was a lovely piece in the […]
This time next week, we hope that you will be counting down to join us in Capture Reading. Spread the word, we want as many images collected as possible, some of which (with the photographers permission of course) will appear in The Reading Evening Post. Please join in from wherever you are at 11.21 on […]
Capture Reading, 11.21 on 18.08 On the Third Thursday of August, (18.08) we are inviting as many people who work, live and play in Reading to take a photo of whatever they are doing or wherever they are in Reading at 11.21am This digital, art and heritage event aims to capture images of Reading […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- This week at jelly March 2, 2014
- This week at jelly February 16, 2014
- jelly suggests: Bold Girls February 16, 2014
- yoga at jelly February 14, 2014
- Experimental Drawing February 7, 2014
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...
- Susan Rimmer: This looks fab and I would love to sign up for it ...
- Fifty inspiring ideas for places (Part two) | Revolutionary Arts: […] Card 97. Use public art to celebrate tra...
- Alison: There were, I think, 5 children there on Thursday ...
- Lucy: Hello! You don't mention the times for the knit n...