Saturday 2 June Aunt Elsie will be back putting on another "Do" and this time she's joining forces with The Secret Market. If you came to Aunt Elsie's in December you will know it's a mix of beautiful handmade items and artists, being a little bit quirky and changing the way the building looks. This […]
We had a fantastic weekend with the knitters at the afternoon tea party. Ysolda was launching her new book and the outcasts were the hostesses. Skeinqueen and the talented Emma Bradbury were showing their wares too. There are more photos here courtesy of Ysolda and even more here courtesy of alabamawhirly We loved having the […]
The Knitted Vegetable Workshop by Felix at jelly was a resounding success. Taking the idea of knitted vegetables to new levels, participants got to play with Felix’s gardening & cookery books and raid her vegetable-shades yarnpile for inspiration and materials. 1 pomegranate, 1 giant toadstool, 1 yellow pepper, 1 potato and 1 cucumber were cast […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- Open for Art – the plan, 4-6 July 2014 July 3, 2014
- Open for Art – The Trail Map June 30, 2014
- Open for Art – like to learn something new? June 26, 2014
- Open for Art – Have your Say June 24, 2014
- Open for Art – Fashion illustration Evening – draw like a fashion designer June 23, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...