Today we have been cleaning out and tidying up, ready for Aunt Elsie and The Secret Market this coming Saturday. We have moved all our music rehearsing equipment out and set up in our new space for making sound and now the ArtPad (jelly's official HQ) is looking empty and sounding quiet. Not for long. […]
This week is going to be a big week for us ( it has already started). Yesterday was the launch of Reading Arts Week at the Forbury, led by the New Directions Team. I didn’t make it there as I was in the outside inside festival shop partly, planning for the Coopers days this week, […]
We are delighted, excited, thrilled and ready to pop thanks to the largest material donation we have ever received. This contribution, made by John Lewis, is going to have an impact on what we can do for the next 18 months – thank you John Lewis. Here follows the official words, minus the popping and […]
Late last night we went to collect the works from Kate Kessling and Paul Kessling Sadly the wonderous picture of Ted was not to be taken but Kate is planning to make it in to a print in the future. We have collected some beautiful work though. We started to exhibit Paul’s work a while […]
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- Have your say.. August 13, 2014
- Shadow Writers Group August 12, 2014
- Waiting for Godot August 12, 2014
- ‘What is it like to be part of jelly?’ – Katie Maria Francis August 10, 2014
- Artists Opportunity – RBL Annual Themed Art Exhibition August 7, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...