The SMART 2012 committee are delighted to be able to offer a limited number of FREE arts activities to schools, groups and nurseries in the lead up to SMART 2012 coordinated by jelly. The workshops have been funded by Earley Charities and will include banner and flag making, bunting and willow sculptures. We will […]
A big thank you to everyone that came to help us this Saturday finish up our bunting project and to all the people who have donated bunting. There are some great stories around the bunting making from the self titled "old bags" who have been cutting up their old clothes, to the children who have […]
As you know probably all know by now, we have been busy making bunting, people have been sending bunting in and this weekend if you want to take part you can join us at a special bunting workshop. From 10am-1pm on Saturday 12 May we will be up in the jelly workspace at 42 Market […]
On Tuesday 3 April, it was an early start to be at the press launch of the Local Leader campaign, which hopes to get people to sign up and do things in their community. Anyone can sign up and on the morning, people were surprised at how simple it is and how much support there […]
We have always loved making bunting and this year being a good opportunity to hang out bunting as much as possible we have been given the area of Market Place Reading to decorate and we need your help to do that!. We already have about 150 m of bunting made but we need much more, […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- early start April 23, 2010
- Our lovely friends at Vintage Roots have a special giveaway.. April 11, 2014
- Aunt Elsie’s, artist opportunities and this week at jelly April 10, 2014
- Reading Arts and Music Week 2014 April 9, 2014
- Another week at jelly and even more happening.. March 23, 2014
- RBL Theatre Company are delighted to offer an Easter Drama Workshop based on the hit Disney film, ‘Toy Story’, to all 4 to 8 year olds. March 21, 2014
- jelly: We will be doing this again, we will find out the ...
- Celia Hemken: This approach to art is what I LOVE and I am looki...
- Alex Hickman: I run a new business centre and would love to offe...
- Reading Fringe Festival – The Mystery Arts Trail: […] For full details you can download full d...
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...