We would like to invite you to an open meeting on Monday 23 February at 6pm to visit jelly’s new studio space, The Uniform Department, Jacksons Corner, and bring together ideas and proposals for this years Open for Art (3-5 July). Last year was the first town centre arts trail and celebration of all things […]
Firstly we want to say thank you to everyone that has sent messages of support, ideas and suggestions of what to do next. We have been overwhelmed by the love and are working through the ideas writing up plans, pulling things together and hope that in the future we may find a longer term more […]
After a lovely long time feeling settled in one place it is time for us to move on – as from 31 January we will no longer have our town centre space at 42 Market Place and at the time of writing this, we don’t know where we will be. We have kindly offers for […]
make Reading special this Christmas make Reading Embrace the seasonal spirit this Christmas with make Reading – an 11 day festive celebration of Berkshire’s very best makers, designers, recyclers, art, textiles & handmade brought to you by jelly arts. On Thursday 27th November, jelly brings a Christmas fair with a difference to Reading Town Centre, […]
“What do you love about your town, Reading? Come and join Emma and Mark from Jelly and the Shopmobility team at the Oracle this Friday 30th May. Get creative with paint, stitching and recycled materials to create a postcard from Reading. Finished postcards will be exhibited during Reading Arts Trail in July. Free event 10.30am […]
New Years resolution. Unusual Valentines. Need some inspiration? Share the love and treat yourself or a loved one to a short course of experimental drawing led by Julie Rogers. This course will flex your creative muscles, indulge your senses, explore processes, ideas and media. Make time to loose yourself and return to that primal activity […]
20 years of jelly It’s almost our 20th birthday and we have said many a time before how amazing the people are that we work with. As an organisation, a small amount of the work we do is paid and to keep jelly to this age has involved a lot of dedication from many people. […]
Aunt Elsie’s Christmas Do 2013 It’s only 29 days until we start the build for Aunt Elsie’s and we have 29 things we need to tell you so we had better get started! Firstly, Aunt Elsie’s Christmas Do is Thursday 5 December 12-8pm, Friday 6 December 10am – 6pm and Saturday 10am – 6pm. We […]
We are delighted to be returning to Windsor Contemporary Art Fair this year, taking jelly studio artists with us and once again running art sessions throughout the day. Here is a little taster of what to expect from us at this years Windsor Contemporary Art Fair. Windsor Contemporary Art Fair Artists: Kit Yan Chong […]
CONSTELLATION, Friday 25 October A multi disciplinary, multi venue trail of eclectic art. jelly is one of a number of venues taking part in Constellation and we would love you to: ‘Help us make it through the night’ 42 Market Place RG1 2DE 7.30pm – 11.30pm Come along and join jelly studio resident artists on […]
Trying to get hold of us?
Sign up for our mailing list.
Want to join us for Open for Art 2015?
Please sign our Open for Art list here and we will keep you posted
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- Jelly preview: Gaslight, Progress Theatre February 25, 2015
- Open for Art 2015 February 24, 2015
- Please join us to make Reading Open for Art in 2015 February 17, 2015
- Moving on January 22, 2015
- jelly future news January 12, 2015
- New year new projects with www.jelly.org.uk |: […] and exciting times for Jelly as we move ...
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...