“What do you love about your town, Reading? Come and join Emma and Mark from Jelly and the Shopmobility team at the Oracle this Friday 30th May. Get creative with paint, stitching and recycled materials to create a postcard from Reading. Finished postcards will be exhibited during Reading Arts Trail in July. Free event 10.30am […]
New Years resolution. Unusual Valentines. Need some inspiration? Share the love and treat yourself or a loved one to a short course of experimental drawing led by Julie Rogers. This course will flex your creative muscles, indulge your senses, explore processes, ideas and media. Make time to loose yourself and return to that primal activity […]
20 years of jelly It’s almost our 20th birthday and we have said many a time before how amazing the people are that we work with. As an organisation, a small amount of the work we do is paid and to keep jelly to this age has involved a lot of dedication from many people. […]
Aunt Elsie’s Christmas Do 2013 It’s only 29 days until we start the build for Aunt Elsie’s and we have 29 things we need to tell you so we had better get started! Firstly, Aunt Elsie’s Christmas Do is Thursday 5 December 12-8pm, Friday 6 December 10am – 6pm and Saturday 10am – 6pm. We […]
We are delighted to be returning to Windsor Contemporary Art Fair this year, taking jelly studio artists with us and once again running art sessions throughout the day. Here is a little taster of what to expect from us at this years Windsor Contemporary Art Fair. Windsor Contemporary Art Fair Artists: Kit Yan Chong […]
CONSTELLATION, Friday 25 October A multi disciplinary, multi venue trail of eclectic art. jelly is one of a number of venues taking part in Constellation and we would love you to: ‘Help us make it through the night’ 42 Market Place RG1 2DE 7.30pm – 11.30pm Come along and join jelly studio resident artists on […]
Jelly is one of the ten venues involved in the epic ‘Constellation’ – the main event of this year’s Whitley Arts Festival – its artists creating a collaborative art experience. On the 25th October The Whitley Arts Festival mounts it’s most ambitious project to date by orchestrating a ten-venue multi disciplinary all day art trail […]
En Plein Air – Winsdor and Eton 2013 60 Artists gather to capture images to Celebrate HM The Queens 60th Anniversary of her Coronation in Windsor and Eton Town centre. En Plein Air (Open Air)-Windsor and Eton! is a new range of events and the “Quick Paint” competition will take place on the 13 July […]
Last night I was a guest at the final in Reading of the Youth and Philanthropy Initiative. I had not heard about the programme until we were approached by a set of yr 10 students: Jordan, Ketan, Louie and Orlando who wanted to bid for support for jelly through the YPI programme. The programme awards […]
We are delighted to be able to invite you to Aunt Elsie’s Spring Fling. Friday 3rd May, Saturday 4th May 10am-6pm, Aunt Elsie’s Marquee, Market Place, Reading Following on from the success of Aunt Elsie’s Christmas Do last year, we are once again putting up the marquee, bringing out the bunting, laying the tables with […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- Open for Art – the plan, 4-6 July 2014 July 3, 2014
- Open for Art – The Trail Map June 30, 2014
- Open for Art – like to learn something new? June 26, 2014
- Open for Art – Have your Say June 24, 2014
- Open for Art – Fashion illustration Evening – draw like a fashion designer June 23, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...