Just a quick reminder of what is happening this week, plus next week our new Yoga session starts (more details here) Tuesday 4 March, The Messy Club - A special needs drop-in playgroup for 0-5s at Jelly Market Place Reading, every Tuesday at 10.30am – 12.30pm There will be messy play and painting, as well […]
It’s half term so we are very busy with craft and arts for the younger age group as well as our usual everyday activities – you can book spaces over here for the workshops. It is just over a week before our new experimental drawing class begins and spaces are being booked up. Monday 17 […]
New Years resolution. Unusual Valentines. Need some inspiration? Share the love and treat yourself or a loved one to a short course of experimental drawing led by Julie Rogers. This course will flex your creative muscles, indulge your senses, explore processes, ideas and media. Make time to loose yourself and return to that primal activity […]
It’s been almost two weeks since we found the time to update on what has been going on and what is coming up next. Much has happened, a lovely drypoint workshop at Rebecca Swainston’s studio, an all day life drawing class, Alexandra Vintage’s first birthday, more outreach workshops for Wish You Were Here and plenty […]
We have just had a lovely weekend with many of the old jelly team celebrating jelly’s 20th birthday, there may be some snapshots to follow but now we are in our 21st year, we almost feel grown up! (Not quite) This week in the studios we have: jelly tots art club, Tuesday 21 – tots […]
To start the year of we have a bountiful amount of workshops happening, we are delighted to be working across West Berkshire in the Wish you Were Here Project and we also thought it was time to update our regular events at jelly so here is a list of what is happening for the next […]
Opportunity for a digital artist In connection with the LibraryFest, there is an opportunity for a digital artist to provide workshops at Theale Library on 20th and 21st March and 14/16/17 April. A project brief is available as a download. The closing date for applications is Friday 17th January.For further information about this opportunity, please […]
Hope you have had a lovely Christmas so far, it’s almost the New Year. We have had an exciting year in 2013, not least because we reached the milestone of being 20 years old, and during 2014 we will be running a number of things to celebrate. We will also be telling you more about […]
Dia de los meurtos – a Jelly Tots special this half term! We have got a busy diary out and about this half term but we couldn’t let an opportunity to pass by for a special “dia de los meurtos” workshop. We are starting to build up a display to exhibit the things we make […]
Jelly artists to work with West Berkshire and Woodley libraries West Berkshire Council’s Arts & Leisure service, with the support of the Library Service, has successfully bid for £15,000 Arts Council England Lottery Funding to run a special arts and libraries programme through to April 2014. The programme, “Wish you were here?” (WYWH? ) aims […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- This week at jelly March 2, 2014
- This week at jelly February 16, 2014
- jelly suggests: Bold Girls February 16, 2014
- yoga at jelly February 14, 2014
- Experimental Drawing February 7, 2014
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...
- Susan Rimmer: This looks fab and I would love to sign up for it ...
- Fifty inspiring ideas for places (Part two) | Revolutionary Arts: […] Card 97. Use public art to celebrate tra...
- Alison: There were, I think, 5 children there on Thursday ...
- Lucy: Hello! You don't mention the times for the knit n...