Dia de los meurtos – a Jelly Tots special this half term! We have got a busy diary out and about this half term but we couldn’t let an opportunity to pass by for a special “dia de los meurtos” workshop. We are starting to build up a display to exhibit the things we make […]
Jelly artists to work with West Berkshire and Woodley libraries West Berkshire Council’s Arts & Leisure service, with the support of the Library Service, has successfully bid for £15,000 Arts Council England Lottery Funding to run a special arts and libraries programme through to April 2014. The programme, “Wish you were here?” (WYWH? ) aims […]
We are delighted to be returning to Windsor Contemporary Art Fair this year, taking jelly studio artists with us and once again running art sessions throughout the day Now in its ninth year Windsor Contemporary Art Fair is considered one of the most prestigious arts events in the Thames Valley attracting exhibitors and visitors from […]
Come and join Ella at jelly tots, 9.30-11.00 on Tuesday mornings. This group is aimed at the under 5s (although during school holidays older siblings are welcome to join). We’ll have lots of drawing, sticking, painting and yarn art. Under 5′s are only £2 and over 5s are £3.50. No need to pre book, just […]
It’s Thursday already and we have been slow on updates about what has been happening lately, so here is the week ahead. We are sad to see the rehearsing actors leave the studio but Reading Between the Lines “Romeo and Juliet” have been receiving rave reviews at St Marys Minster – it’s only on until […]
Suddenly it is September, it has been a very busy summer with workshops happening all over the place, production companies visiting, things being signed off, signing a new lease for the studio spaces. We have barely had time to catch our breath or say thank you to all the people who helped us and supported […]
Our workshop programme is getting busier and busier in the jelly at 42 Market Place, that's the space between Harringtons Hairdressers and The Bag Shop, not the space further up the street with a big sign. The space at 42 is warmer, lighter and cleaner! Please note though that there are 8 stairs up before […]
There are so many posts this week of things to do, join in and take part that we thought we would narrow it down to a potted highlights here just in case you miss anything. Firstly, the last Third Thursday at Calendar Girls was wonderful, moving, funny, sad and shortly we will have a guest […]
Once again this year, jelly is taking part on the National Heritage Open Day. In Reading the four day programme is coordinated by Reading UK CIC , revealing some of Reading's most beautiful buildings and fascinating histories. You can find all details of the programme in Reading over here and even join their special facebook […]
The SMART 2012 committee are delighted to be able to offer a limited number of FREE arts activities to schools, groups and nurseries in the lead up to SMART 2012 coordinated by jelly. The workshops have been funded by Earley Charities and will include banner and flag making, bunting and willow sculptures. We will […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- 17. Lauren Denney at Aunt Elsie’s November 26, 2013
- What is it like to be part of jelly? November 25, 2013
- 16. Patchwork Butterfly – Lisa-Marie Gibbs November 24, 2013
- 15. Tom Cartmill November 22, 2013
- 14. half and half at Aunt Elsie’s November 21, 2013
- The Emma Press’s First Spring Fling | The Emma Press: [...] Elsie’s is AMAZING. It’s loving...
- Sarah: Count me in - I would love to attend. Thanks...
- The awesome Aunt Elsie is here again! | Strength Collective: [...] awesome Aunt Elsie is here again with her 2 ...
- Radio interview for AIRwaves | Art in Bloom: [...] is a one hour programme hosted by Suzanne St...
- knittingforart: double kessling, how very cool.;-)...