It’s a holiday! Here are a couple of creative things to do that don’t involve chocolate…although maybe they should…and both feature in Alt Reading’s Top Ten family events during Easter. Off the Grid Family Art Club April 4th This Saturday is the first of the Off the Grid family art clubs. jelly’s family art club is a […]
It has felt so long since we have been here updating the website but that is because there are many good things to do and see. This weekend we have been out and about visiting Henley Arts Trail, next weekend is Caversham Arts Trail (more about this further down this page) and soon we will […]
Just a quick reminder of what is happening this week, plus next week our new Yoga session starts (more details here) Tuesday 4 March, The Messy Club – A special needs drop-in playgroup for 0-5s at Jelly Market Place Reading, every Tuesday at 10.30am – 12.30pm There will be messy play and painting, as well […]
It’s half term so we are very busy with craft and arts for the younger age group as well as our usual everyday activities – you can book spaces over here for the workshops. It is just over a week before our new experimental drawing class begins and spaces are being booked up. Monday 17 […]
New Years resolution. Unusual Valentines. Need some inspiration? Share the love and treat yourself or a loved one to a short course of experimental drawing led by Julie Rogers. This course will flex your creative muscles, indulge your senses, explore processes, ideas and media. Make time to loose yourself and return to that primal activity […]
It’s been almost two weeks since we found the time to update on what has been going on and what is coming up next. Much has happened, a lovely drypoint workshop at Rebecca Swainston’s studio, an all day life drawing class, Alexandra Vintage’s first birthday, more outreach workshops for Wish You Were Here and plenty […]
We have just had a lovely weekend with many of the old jelly team celebrating jelly’s 20th birthday, there may be some snapshots to follow but now we are in our 21st year, we almost feel grown up! (Not quite) This week in the studios we have: jelly tots art club, Tuesday 21 – tots […]
To start the year of we have a bountiful amount of workshops happening, we are delighted to be working across West Berkshire in the Wish you Were Here Project and we also thought it was time to update our regular events at jelly so here is a list of what is happening for the next […]
Opportunity for a digital artist In connection with the LibraryFest, there is an opportunity for a digital artist to provide workshops at Theale Library on 20th and 21st March and 14/16/17 April. A project brief is available as a download. The closing date for applications is Friday 17th January.For further information about this opportunity, please […]
Hope you have had a lovely Christmas so far, it’s almost the New Year. We have had an exciting year in 2013, not least because we reached the milestone of being 20 years old, and during 2014 we will be running a number of things to celebrate. We will also be telling you more about […]
Trying to get hold of us?
Sign up for our mailing list.
Want to join us for Open for Art 2015?
Please sign our Open for Art list here and we will keep you posted
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- early start April 23, 2010
- Want to join us? There is plenty going on for the next two weeks and beyond April 28, 2015
- Animation Club, Off the Grid and the Reading Contemporary Art Fair April 15, 2015
- Easter trails and workshops April 2, 2015
- jelly recommends- The Boy Who Bit Picasso April 1, 2015
- Workshops? We’ve got them covered. March 25, 2015
- New year new projects with www.jelly.org.uk |: […] and exciting times for Jelly as we move ...
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...