Just a quick reminder of what is happening this week, plus next week our new Yoga session starts (more details here) Tuesday 4 March, The Messy Club - A special needs drop-in playgroup for 0-5s at Jelly Market Place Reading, every Tuesday at 10.30am – 12.30pm There will be messy play and painting, as well […]
It’s half term so we are very busy with craft and arts for the younger age group as well as our usual everyday activities – you can book spaces over here for the workshops. It is just over a week before our new experimental drawing class begins and spaces are being booked up. Monday 17 […]
New Years resolution. Unusual Valentines. Need some inspiration? Share the love and treat yourself or a loved one to a short course of experimental drawing led by Julie Rogers. This course will flex your creative muscles, indulge your senses, explore processes, ideas and media. Make time to loose yourself and return to that primal activity […]
It’s been almost two weeks since we found the time to update on what has been going on and what is coming up next. Much has happened, a lovely drypoint workshop at Rebecca Swainston’s studio, an all day life drawing class, Alexandra Vintage’s first birthday, more outreach workshops for Wish You Were Here and plenty […]
We have just had a lovely weekend with many of the old jelly team celebrating jelly’s 20th birthday, there may be some snapshots to follow but now we are in our 21st year, we almost feel grown up! (Not quite) This week in the studios we have: jelly tots art club, Tuesday 21 – tots […]
To start the year of we have a bountiful amount of workshops happening, we are delighted to be working across West Berkshire in the Wish you Were Here Project and we also thought it was time to update our regular events at jelly so here is a list of what is happening for the next […]
Opportunity for a digital artist In connection with the LibraryFest, there is an opportunity for a digital artist to provide workshops at Theale Library on 20th and 21st March and 14/16/17 April. A project brief is available as a download. The closing date for applications is Friday 17th January.For further information about this opportunity, please […]
Hope you have had a lovely Christmas so far, it’s almost the New Year. We have had an exciting year in 2013, not least because we reached the milestone of being 20 years old, and during 2014 we will be running a number of things to celebrate. We will also be telling you more about […]
Dia de los meurtos – a Jelly Tots special this half term! We have got a busy diary out and about this half term but we couldn’t let an opportunity to pass by for a special “dia de los meurtos” workshop. We are starting to build up a display to exhibit the things we make […]
Jelly artists to work with West Berkshire and Woodley libraries West Berkshire Council’s Arts & Leisure service, with the support of the Library Service, has successfully bid for £15,000 Arts Council England Lottery Funding to run a special arts and libraries programme through to April 2014. The programme, “Wish you were here?” (WYWH? ) aims […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- early start April 23, 2010
- Our lovely friends at Vintage Roots have a special giveaway.. April 11, 2014
- Aunt Elsie’s, artist opportunities and this week at jelly April 10, 2014
- Reading Arts and Music Week 2014 April 9, 2014
- Another week at jelly and even more happening.. March 23, 2014
- RBL Theatre Company are delighted to offer an Easter Drama Workshop based on the hit Disney film, ‘Toy Story’, to all 4 to 8 year olds. March 21, 2014
- jelly: We will be doing this again, we will find out the ...
- Celia Hemken: This approach to art is what I LOVE and I am looki...
- Alex Hickman: I run a new business centre and would love to offe...
- Reading Fringe Festival – The Mystery Arts Trail: […] For full details you can download full d...
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...