(I loved typing "A Bezerk Production") Berzerk Productions present "Doors" by Suzan Zeder at the Oakwood Centre, Woodley June 7th and 8th 2012. Perfect for families with children aged 10+ http://www.ticketsource.co.uk/woodleytheatre or 07939 210121 Excellent contemporary youth theatre, highly recommended.
Third Thursdays, a working partnership between Reading UK CIC and jelly Lunch and Art, 20 January 2011 In a change to the usual format jelly will be hosting a lunchtime art event from 12 noon until 2pm. The Lunch & Art event will be hosted in Upper Floor Offices at 42 Market Place where jelly […]
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health: The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow. Crunchy numbers The average container ship can carry about 4,500 containers. This blog was viewed about 22,000 times in 2010. If each view were a shipping […]
We get sent so much information of good things that are happening – visit this page here for info
We’ve been taking down the Sonic Tuck Shop this week and preparing at the same time for the first weekend of the Outside:Inside Festival It's the art pieces, that's the bit we can do, so it starts with theatre and performance this week, art interventions week 2, art market week 3 and finally an installation, […]
a tasty foody type art post
We’ve been taking down a show, The Caversham Arts Trail and putting a new one up today at 52 Station Hill as part of the Open for Art project. Salvo is story teller and use photography as a mean to engage the viewer in a photographic narrative. Wandering and observing happenings in the street, and […]
Last weekend I managed to squeeze in a short visit to one of the Caversham Arts Trail venues. This time of year always feels like a rush of studio trails, end of year shows, performances etc and almost every day is taken up by visiting a show. I am going to go back this weekend […]
Dear All Thank you so much for everyone that helped us last year to change Reading for the day and it’s coming round to that time of year again. We would like to do again what we did last year ~ pictures can be found here We can’t pay money for your talents but we […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- This week at jelly March 2, 2014
- This week at jelly February 16, 2014
- jelly suggests: Bold Girls February 16, 2014
- yoga at jelly February 14, 2014
- Experimental Drawing February 7, 2014
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...
- Susan Rimmer: This looks fab and I would love to sign up for it ...
- Fifty inspiring ideas for places (Part two) | Revolutionary Arts: […] Card 97. Use public art to celebrate tra...
- Alison: There were, I think, 5 children there on Thursday ...
- Lucy: Hello! You don't mention the times for the knit n...