There’s a lot happening on Saturday 16th May Firstly, it’s the start of Children’s Festival 2015 this weekend and Emma and Kate from jelly will be at the Forbury Gardens from 11am until 4pm, running a free activity making Circus Big Tops. There is plenty to do and take part in that day and over […]
It has felt so long since we have been here updating the website but that is because there are many good things to do and see. This weekend we have been out and about visiting Henley Arts Trail, next weekend is Caversham Arts Trail (more about this further down this page) and soon we will […]
Just a quick reminder of what is happening this week, plus next week our new Yoga session starts (more details here) Tuesday 4 March, The Messy Club – A special needs drop-in playgroup for 0-5s at Jelly Market Place Reading, every Tuesday at 10.30am – 12.30pm There will be messy play and painting, as well […]
It’s half term so we are very busy with craft and arts for the younger age group as well as our usual everyday activities – you can book spaces over here for the workshops. It is just over a week before our new experimental drawing class begins and spaces are being booked up. Monday 17 […]
Jelly is delighted to introduce an exciting new yoga class taught by Hannah Rzysko – starting 7pm on 10th March 2014! The 90 mins class will be open to all levels and will explore dynamic postures, use of breath and deep relaxation. Hannah combines her training in classical Hatha yoga with her constant study of […]
It’s been almost two weeks since we found the time to update on what has been going on and what is coming up next. Much has happened, a lovely drypoint workshop at Rebecca Swainston’s studio, an all day life drawing class, Alexandra Vintage’s first birthday, more outreach workshops for Wish You Were Here and plenty […]
We have just had a lovely weekend with many of the old jelly team celebrating jelly’s 20th birthday, there may be some snapshots to follow but now we are in our 21st year, we almost feel grown up! (Not quite) This week in the studios we have: jelly tots art club, Tuesday 21 – tots […]
To start the year of we have a bountiful amount of workshops happening, we are delighted to be working across West Berkshire in the Wish you Were Here Project and we also thought it was time to update our regular events at jelly so here is a list of what is happening for the next […]
I’m Glad You’re Alive! New contemporary artwork by Lydia Heath and Peter Driver 14 – 18 January 2014 11am – 5pm Contemporary artists Lydia Heath and Peter Driver seek to establish a dialogue between their practices as they exhibit together for the first time in ‘I’m glad you’re alive!’ Asking what it means to be […]
Trying to get hold of us?
Sign up for our mailing list.
Want to join us for Open for Art 2015?
Please sign our Open for Art list here and we will keep you posted
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- Something for this weekend in Reading and beyond May 14, 2015
- A forthcoming competition plus studio visits, an arts trail and workshops May 5, 2015
- Want to join us? There is plenty going on for the next two weeks and beyond April 28, 2015
- Animation Club, Off the Grid and the Reading Contemporary Art Fair April 15, 2015
- Easter trails and workshops April 2, 2015
- New year new projects with www.jelly.org.uk |: […] and exciting times for Jelly as we move ...
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...