Just a quick reminder of what is happening this week, plus next week our new Yoga session starts (more details here) Tuesday 4 March, The Messy Club - A special needs drop-in playgroup for 0-5s at Jelly Market Place Reading, every Tuesday at 10.30am – 12.30pm There will be messy play and painting, as well […]
It’s half term so we are very busy with craft and arts for the younger age group as well as our usual everyday activities – you can book spaces over here for the workshops. It is just over a week before our new experimental drawing class begins and spaces are being booked up. Monday 17 […]
Jelly is delighted to introduce an exciting new yoga class taught by Hannah Rzysko – starting 7pm on 10th March 2014! The 90 mins class will be open to all levels and will explore dynamic postures, use of breath and deep relaxation. Hannah combines her training in classical Hatha yoga with her constant study of […]
It’s been almost two weeks since we found the time to update on what has been going on and what is coming up next. Much has happened, a lovely drypoint workshop at Rebecca Swainston’s studio, an all day life drawing class, Alexandra Vintage’s first birthday, more outreach workshops for Wish You Were Here and plenty […]
We have just had a lovely weekend with many of the old jelly team celebrating jelly’s 20th birthday, there may be some snapshots to follow but now we are in our 21st year, we almost feel grown up! (Not quite) This week in the studios we have: jelly tots art club, Tuesday 21 – tots […]
To start the year of we have a bountiful amount of workshops happening, we are delighted to be working across West Berkshire in the Wish you Were Here Project and we also thought it was time to update our regular events at jelly so here is a list of what is happening for the next […]
I’m Glad You’re Alive! New contemporary artwork by Lydia Heath and Peter Driver 14 – 18 January 2014 11am – 5pm Contemporary artists Lydia Heath and Peter Driver seek to establish a dialogue between their practices as they exhibit together for the first time in ‘I’m glad you’re alive!’ Asking what it means to be […]
Lauren Denney is coming back to join us in our lovely marquee in Market Place and this will be her last show of the year so be sure to visit to pick up your Christmas presents. Lauren designs and makes functional handmade ceramics from her studio in Caversham, Reading. Her collection includes vases, cake stands, […]
20 years of jelly It’s almost our 20th birthday and we have said many a time before how amazing the people are that we work with. As an organisation, a small amount of the work we do is paid and to keep jelly to this age has involved a lot of dedication from many people. […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- early start April 23, 2010
- Our lovely friends at Vintage Roots have a special giveaway.. April 11, 2014
- Aunt Elsie’s, artist opportunities and this week at jelly April 10, 2014
- Reading Arts and Music Week 2014 April 9, 2014
- Another week at jelly and even more happening.. March 23, 2014
- RBL Theatre Company are delighted to offer an Easter Drama Workshop based on the hit Disney film, ‘Toy Story’, to all 4 to 8 year olds. March 21, 2014
- jelly: We will be doing this again, we will find out the ...
- Celia Hemken: This approach to art is what I LOVE and I am looki...
- Alex Hickman: I run a new business centre and would love to offe...
- Reading Fringe Festival – The Mystery Arts Trail: […] For full details you can download full d...
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...