There’s a lot happening on Saturday 16th May Firstly, it’s the start of Children’s Festival 2015 this weekend and Emma and Kate from jelly will be at the Forbury Gardens from 11am until 4pm, running a free activity making Circus Big Tops. There is plenty to do and take part in that day and over […]
Firstly, we wanted to tell you about a great new partnership between makers of the future from Bishopsland Trust and a long standing Reading Business, Jacobs the Jewellers. As some of you might recall, jelly and Bishopsland started at the same time in 1993, we have worked closely over the years, in fact not only […]
We are so very excited to tell you about new things coming up – we are going to have special workshops, opportunities for you to learn new skills, join masterclasses, take part in a one-to-one classes bespoke for you, have a private party with arty activities for adults or even something with your work colleagues. […]
There’s still time to enjoy the Arts in Redlands trail (see previous post) and this Thursday our brand new animation club begins. Thank you Alt Reading for highlighting us as one of your top five this week. By the time you see this our regular jelly tots session will be clearing up but you can […]
It’s a holiday! Here are a couple of creative things to do that don’t involve chocolate…although maybe they should…and both feature in Alt Reading’s Top Ten family events during Easter. Off the Grid Family Art Club April 4th This Saturday is the first of the Off the Grid family art clubs. jelly’s family art club is a […]
Saturday 4 April, 11.30am & 2pm Untied Artists & Oxford Playhouse The Boy Who Bit Picasso My name is Tony. When I was a little boy I had the most extraordinary friend…Pablo Picasso! Come and play down on the farm with Tony and Picasso. We’ll have loads of fun, make crazy pictures and we’ll tell […]
It’s been a busy time since moving in to Jacksons, sprucing it up, making it our own, cleaning and decorating the windows, putting the kettle on and having a cuppa, all the things you do when you move house and now it’s time to invite you round. We have an exciting range of workshops and […]
Jelly preview: Gaslight, Progress Theatre The latest production at Progress Theatre is the 1938 play Gaslight by Patrick Hamilton. Hamilton is probably more famous for writing Rope – the play that the Hitchcock film is based on – and Gaslight has a similarly intimate setting. The action takes place in the living room […]
Thank for everyone that came to last night’s meeting at jelly’s new studio space, The Uniform Department, Jacksons Corner, to bring together ideas and proposals for this years Open for Art (3-5 July). It was a lovely informal session with ideas being drawn and written, meeting new people and chatting to old friends. There […]
We would like to invite you to an open meeting on Monday 23 February at 6pm to visit jelly’s new studio space, The Uniform Department, Jacksons Corner, and bring together ideas and proposals for this years Open for Art (3-5 July). Last year was the first town centre arts trail and celebration of all things […]
Trying to get hold of us?
Sign up for our mailing list.
Want to join us for Open for Art 2015?
Please sign our Open for Art list here and we will keep you posted
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- Something for this weekend in Reading and beyond May 14, 2015
- A forthcoming competition plus studio visits, an arts trail and workshops May 5, 2015
- Want to join us? There is plenty going on for the next two weeks and beyond April 28, 2015
- Animation Club, Off the Grid and the Reading Contemporary Art Fair April 15, 2015
- Easter trails and workshops April 2, 2015
- New year new projects with www.jelly.org.uk |: […] and exciting times for Jelly as we move ...
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...