You are invited to:
The Creative Arts Open Reception on the 14th of June
6 – 9pm at Reading College, King Road
Admission is free, however please bring along a printout of this post so that you can be issued with a drinks voucher. We will be serving Pimm’s for those over 18, please note that you may be asked for proof of age. Soft drinks will be available.
Parking is limited so please use public transport where possible.
Courses exhibiting and performing:
· Foundation Diploma Art and Design Level 3
· Access Art and Design
· BTEC Diplomas Level 3: Photography & Digital Imaging, Fashion Design & Media, Art & Design and Graphics & Digital Arts.
· BTEC Diplomas Level 1 and 2 in Art and Design
· A2 Photography and Art and Design
· There will be a live Fashion show
· Live performances by Level 3 Music bands
· An exhibition and installation by the Level 3 Music Technology students
· Flashmob event performed by year 1 Performing Arts students
· Film Presentation by Media students
Gallery site: creativearts-reading.co.uk
Tel: 0118 955 4751
The Creative Arts Open Reception, tonight 14 June 6-9pm
You are invited to:
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- 17. Lauren Denney at Aunt Elsie’s November 26, 2013
- What is it like to be part of jelly? November 25, 2013
- 16. Patchwork Butterfly – Lisa-Marie Gibbs November 24, 2013
- 15. Tom Cartmill November 22, 2013
- 14. half and half at Aunt Elsie’s November 21, 2013
- The Emma Press’s First Spring Fling | The Emma Press: [...] Elsie’s is AMAZING. It’s loving...
- Sarah: Count me in - I would love to attend. Thanks...
- The awesome Aunt Elsie is here again! | Strength Collective: [...] awesome Aunt Elsie is here again with her 2 ...
- Radio interview for AIRwaves | Art in Bloom: [...] is a one hour programme hosted by Suzanne St...
- knittingforart: double kessling, how very cool.;-)...