You are invited to:
The Creative Arts Open Reception on the 14th of June
6 – 9pm at Reading College, King Road
Admission is free, however please bring along a printout of this post so that you can be issued with a drinks voucher. We will be serving Pimm’s for those over 18, please note that you may be asked for proof of age. Soft drinks will be available.
Parking is limited so please use public transport where possible.
Courses exhibiting and performing:
· Foundation Diploma Art and Design Level 3
· Access Art and Design
· BTEC Diplomas Level 3: Photography & Digital Imaging, Fashion Design & Media, Art & Design and Graphics & Digital Arts.
· BTEC Diplomas Level 1 and 2 in Art and Design
· A2 Photography and Art and Design
· There will be a live Fashion show
· Live performances by Level 3 Music bands
· An exhibition and installation by the Level 3 Music Technology students
· Flashmob event performed by year 1 Performing Arts students
· Film Presentation by Media students
Gallery site: creativearts-reading.co.uk
Tel: 0118 955 4751
The Creative Arts Open Reception, tonight 14 June 6-9pm
You are invited to:
Trying to get hold of us?
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- Artist Opportunity: We would love you to be part of our handmade at Christmas event September 11, 2014
- Darwin and FitzRoy ‘Beards and Beagles’ September 9, 2014
- jelly recommends: A High Street Odyssey September 8, 2014
- Have your say.. August 13, 2014
- Shadow Writers Group August 12, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...