You are invited to:
The Creative Arts Open Reception on the 14th of June
6 – 9pm at Reading College, King Road
Admission is free, however please bring along a printout of this post so that you can be issued with a drinks voucher. We will be serving Pimm’s for those over 18, please note that you may be asked for proof of age. Soft drinks will be available.
Parking is limited so please use public transport where possible.
Courses exhibiting and performing:
· Foundation Diploma Art and Design Level 3
· Access Art and Design
· BTEC Diplomas Level 3: Photography & Digital Imaging, Fashion Design & Media, Art & Design and Graphics & Digital Arts.
· BTEC Diplomas Level 1 and 2 in Art and Design
· A2 Photography and Art and Design
· There will be a live Fashion show
· Live performances by Level 3 Music bands
· An exhibition and installation by the Level 3 Music Technology students
· Flashmob event performed by year 1 Performing Arts students
· Film Presentation by Media students
Gallery site: creativearts-reading.co.uk
Tel: 0118 955 4751
The Creative Arts Open Reception, tonight 14 June 6-9pm
You are invited to:
Trying to get hold of us?
Sign up for our mailing list.
Want to join us for Open for Art 2015?
Please sign our Open for Art list here and we will keep you posted
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- early start April 23, 2010
- Workshops? We’ve got them covered. March 25, 2015
- Jelly preview: Gaslight, Progress Theatre February 25, 2015
- Open for Art 2015 February 24, 2015
- Please join us to make Reading Open for Art in 2015 February 17, 2015
- Moving on January 22, 2015
- New year new projects with www.jelly.org.uk |: […] and exciting times for Jelly as we move ...
- Sarah Dawnay: Good luck with finding a new home for jelly! You m...
- Emma Fellowes: Hi, Please could you confirm if you are still h...
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...