We love working with other artists, organisations, groups, individuals and anyone in fact, so when we had a new space we knew who could use somewhere that was underground – our friends at RASPO. You may recall that last year they moved in with us during the summer to have a large enough rehearsal space […]
Today we have been cleaning out and tidying up, ready for Aunt Elsie and The Secret Market this coming Saturday. We have moved all our music rehearsing equipment out and set up in our new space for making sound and now the ArtPad (jelly's official HQ) is looking empty and sounding quiet. Not for long. […]
Saturday 2 June Aunt Elsie will be back putting on another "Do" and this time she's joining forces with The Secret Market. If you came to Aunt Elsie's in December you will know it's a mix of beautiful handmade items and artists, being a little bit quirky and changing the way the building looks. This […]
The Postcard from Reading project has begun, if you have been given a postcard, picked one up from an event or one our project partners you may be wondering what to do with them when you have created your own. We want to exhibit as many of them over Reading as possible. We will be […]
Calling all Reading and Caversham based artists! Caversham Festival are seeking over forty local artists to showcase their work as part of the Caversham Festival Arts Trail 2012, taking place on Sunday 8th July at Christchurch Meadows, Reading. Participating artists will have the opportunity to present and sell their works to festival-goers, alongside the River […]
The ‘Allo’ Allo’’ Dinner Theatre Experience Comes to Reading For the Jubilee!! On the 7th and 8th of June at Shehnai Zuloo Productions invite you to join us for a spectacular dinner and theatre experience of the hilariously entertaining production of the sitcom Allo Allo! Enjoy a 3-course meal at Café Rene before the show […]
Come and join us this Saturday, 19 May from 11am until 4pm at Christchurch Meadows (near Reading Bridge) for Meadow Madness. This is the great launch event for Reading Children's Festival 2012 and the riverside setting is the perfect venue for the whole family to have fun. Not only are we there all day delivering […]
A big thank you to everyone that came to help us this Saturday finish up our bunting project and to all the people who have donated bunting. There are some great stories around the bunting making from the self titled "old bags" who have been cutting up their old clothes, to the children who have […]
A guest post from Reading Arts Week 2012 Submit your works! Submitting work into Reading Arts Week is open to anyone over the age of 16 living or working in the greater Reading area. You needn't be a professional established artist, may be you enjoy painting or taking photographs or are currently on a part-time […]
It's tomorrow night, Friday 11th May – meet us in Market Place and we will end up in the Milk bar after the walking tour, all welcome. (sadly no under 18's allowed in the Milk Bar though) Context: Chris Stevens Town-wide exhibition Reading Friday 11th May Private view & free walking tour with the artist […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- early start April 23, 2010
- Our lovely friends at Vintage Roots have a special giveaway.. April 11, 2014
- Aunt Elsie’s, artist opportunities and this week at jelly April 10, 2014
- Reading Arts and Music Week 2014 April 9, 2014
- Another week at jelly and even more happening.. March 23, 2014
- RBL Theatre Company are delighted to offer an Easter Drama Workshop based on the hit Disney film, ‘Toy Story’, to all 4 to 8 year olds. March 21, 2014
- jelly: We will be doing this again, we will find out the ...
- Celia Hemken: This approach to art is what I LOVE and I am looki...
- Alex Hickman: I run a new business centre and would love to offe...
- Reading Fringe Festival – The Mystery Arts Trail: […] For full details you can download full d...
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...