This is to say a big THANK YOU for everyone that supported Matt, sponsored Matt or just came along and cheered him on his way in his first ever Reading Half Marathon – 2hrs and 10 minutes later he had done it. Thank you to everyone at Whitehouse Studios, all the bands that sponsored Matt and the team behind him. We really appreciate the monies you raised for us, just over £200 so thank you.
A big THANK YOU
Sign up for our mailing list.
Affordable Art Fair 2008 alabamawhirly alexandra vintage art art advent artist Artists arts Aunt Elsie aunt elsies christmas do 2013 bunting buttons capture reading Charlotte Hardy emma bradbury exhibitions jelly jelly suggests Jo Quinn knitting market Place Music Nuit Blanche open for art outcasts outside inside festival Paul Kessling Progress Theatre Reading Reading Artists Reading Arts Week Reading Between the Lines Reading Contemporary Art Fair Reading UK CIC Salvo Toscano skeinqueen studio studios Suzanne Stallard The Secret Market The yellow suitcase project Third Thursday Third Thursdays Town Centre Day workshops
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- 17. Lauren Denney at Aunt Elsie’s November 26, 2013
- What is it like to be part of jelly? November 25, 2013
- 16. Patchwork Butterfly – Lisa-Marie Gibbs November 24, 2013
- 15. Tom Cartmill November 22, 2013
- 14. half and half at Aunt Elsie’s November 21, 2013
- The Emma Press’s First Spring Fling | The Emma Press: [...] Elsie’s is AMAZING. It’s loving...
- Sarah: Count me in - I would love to attend. Thanks...
- The awesome Aunt Elsie is here again! | Strength Collective: [...] awesome Aunt Elsie is here again with her 2 ...
- Radio interview for AIRwaves | Art in Bloom: [...] is a one hour programme hosted by Suzanne St...
- knittingforart: double kessling, how very cool.;-)...