This is to say a big THANK YOU for everyone that supported Matt, sponsored Matt or just came along and cheered him on his way in his first ever Reading Half Marathon – 2hrs and 10 minutes later he had done it. Thank you to everyone at Whitehouse Studios, all the bands that sponsored Matt and the team behind him. We really appreciate the monies you raised for us, just over £200 so thank you.
A big THANK YOU
Trying to get hold of us?
We are having trouble with our landline and getting a new one put in. Sorry about that - but you could always leave us a message through the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Affordable Art Fair 2008 alexandra vintage art art advent artist Artists arts Aunt Elsie aunt elsies christmas do 2013 bunting capture reading Charlotte Hardy drawing emma bradbury exhibitions jelly jelly suggests Jo Quinn knitting Lisa Marie Gibbs market Place Music Nuit Blanche open for art outcasts outside inside festival Paul Kessling Progress Theatre Reading Reading Artists Reading Arts Week Reading Between the Lines Reading Contemporary Art Fair Reading UK CIC Salvo Toscano skeinqueen studio studios Suzanne Stallard The Secret Market Third Thursday Third Thursdays toddlers Town Centre Day workshops
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- make Reading – until next time. December 11, 2014
- Have a handmade Christmas at make Reading December 4, 2014
- make Reading has MOVED! December 2, 2014
- make Reading is OPEN! November 27, 2014
- Meet your maker – Alexandra Vintage November 26, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...