This is to say a big THANK YOU for everyone that supported Matt, sponsored Matt or just came along and cheered him on his way in his first ever Reading Half Marathon – 2hrs and 10 minutes later he had done it. Thank you to everyone at Whitehouse Studios, all the bands that sponsored Matt and the team behind him. We really appreciate the monies you raised for us, just over £200 so thank you.
A big THANK YOU
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Affordable Art Fair 2008 alexandra vintage art art advent artist Artists arts Aunt Elsie bunting buttons capture reading Charlotte Hardy emma bradbury exhibitions film jelly jelly suggests Jon Lockhart Jo Quinn knitting Lisa Marie Gibbs making market Place Music open for art outcasts outside inside festival Paul Kessling Progress Theatre Reading Reading Artists Reading Arts Week Reading Contemporary Art Fair Reading UK CIC Salvo Toscano skeinqueen studio studios Suzanne Stallard The Secret Market Third Thursday Third Thursdays Town Centre Day volunteers workshops
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- early start April 23, 2010
- Agnes (Roboknit) came to knit night June 10, 2013
- Whiteknights Studio Trail 15th and 16th June 2013 June 10, 2013
- A new online gallery space.. June 10, 2013
- The Third Thursday, 20 June June 3, 2013
- The hang-on is back… May 30, 2013
- The Emma Press’s First Spring Fling | The Emma Press: [...] Elsie’s is AMAZING. It’s loving...
- Sarah: Count me in - I would love to attend. Thanks...
- The awesome Aunt Elsie is here again! | Strength Collective: [...] awesome Aunt Elsie is here again with her 2 ...
- Radio interview for AIRwaves | Art in Bloom: [...] is a one hour programme hosted by Suzanne St...
- knittingforart: double kessling, how very cool.;-)...