We would really appreciate if this Sunday you happen to be watching the Reading Half Marathon that you would give Matt from Whitehouse Studios an extra cheer when he goes by. It's his first ever half marathon and he is doing it to help us out (follow this link to see how you can sponsor […]
Suddenly the Reading Contemporary Art Fair is nearly upon us and this Monday just gone we hosted a "meet the artists" event up in the jelly ArtPad. Many of the exhibitors at the Art Fair are artists themselves, sometimes first time exhibitors at this sort of thing and this is an opportunity to meet other […]
A special post by Chris Brant: Local artists and artisans in Reading and surrounding area are invited to submit up to two original works of art for the annual community art exhibition and week long festival. Submitting work into Reading Arts Week is open to anyone over the age of 16 living or working in […]
Jelly founder, Suzanne Stallard is standing as one of the nominees for the role of Heritage representative on The Cultural Partnership. Voting is now open, make your vote count. Candidates from each theme have recorded a Youtube video outlining how they will best represent their theme. Votes can be made on-line by viewing their […]
Matt Bew of Whitehouse Studios is doing something special for us… White House Studios are delighted to announce that producer, Matt Bew will be running the Reading Half Marathon for local arts charity Jelly. Matt said 'I'm really pleased to be running the marathon for Jelly. It's a great charity and Reading needs more people […]
Two Rivers Press would love to warmly invited you to join them at the Reading launch of Fair's Fair,a new collection of poetry by Susan Utting, published by Two Rivers Press on Friday 30th March, from 7.45 in the Conference Hall at RISC, Reading International Solidarity Centre above the Global Cafe 35-39 London Street, Reading […]
We have always loved making bunting and this year being a good opportunity to hang out bunting as much as possible we have been given the area of Market Place Reading to decorate and we need your help to do that!. We already have about 150 m of bunting made but we need much more, […]
It's this week, a new shiny gallery – bigger than you can ever imagine and it's here in Reading. We've been working on this for months, in fact the idea comes way back from 1993 when we started jelly. The idea then was that the space would be open to all, you didn't have to […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- This week at jelly March 2, 2014
- This week at jelly February 16, 2014
- jelly suggests: Bold Girls February 16, 2014
- yoga at jelly February 14, 2014
- Experimental Drawing February 7, 2014
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...
- Susan Rimmer: This looks fab and I would love to sign up for it ...
- Fifty inspiring ideas for places (Part two) | Revolutionary Arts: […] Card 97. Use public art to celebrate tra...
- Alison: There were, I think, 5 children there on Thursday ...
- Lucy: Hello! You don't mention the times for the knit n...