Art Advent, Day 24 – it is the night before Christmas and we would love to send you all wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for all your love, support and friendship this year.
Art Advent, Day 23 – last minute Christmas present panic? Handmade gifts are the best kind, with many local makers in the area, or buy your own materials and get stuck in at home. Need a little bit of help? Then join the felt decoration making class today at Make and Do in Caversham
Art Advent, Day 22 – how about polishing up your dancing skills from 7.30pm tonight, ready for the season with the hot Argentinian Tango at Rising Sun Arts Centre
Art Advent, Day 21 – enjoy your time in town by listening to a mixture of calypso and carols performed by RASPO, Broad Street (outside m&s) from 11am – 5pm. They will also be fundraising to support their pan work and education programme.
Art Advent Day 20, is fitting as it is 20/12 -with 2012 being a year of celebration in Reading with the Jubilee, the Olympics and potentially Reading becoming a city. There is a one-stop shop to find all that information at Reading y2C but at jelly we also want you to put a date and […]
Art Advent, Day 19 This day must be dedicated to the work done by Launchpad with tonight being their regular "Carols by Candlelight" service at Reading Minster, you can buy tickets here We've worked with Launchpad on a few occasions including our Art Auction so for day 19 spend a little time thinking about the […]
Art Advent, Day 18 – so today being day 18 and us now being 18 years old we thought we would reintroduce the "jelly friends" scheme starting now. For £25 for an annual membership, your support will mean we can deliver the projects and education programme we have planned for 2012 and beyond. More importantly […]
Art Advent, Day 17 – the 351st day of the year, broken down gives us… 3 + 5 + 1 = 9. Add another 1 for good measure gives us magic number…10 To continue birthday celebrations and to mark the start of another creative year for jelly, for today only, Alexandra Vintage is donating 10% […]
Art Advent, Day 16 – today is jelly’s 18th birthday so how about seeing a play by Progress Youth Theatre, all of whom are younger than jelly Dogg’s Hamlet, Cahoot’s Macbeth by Tom Stoppard. Dogg’s Hamlet, Cahoots Macbeth are two plays seperated by a comma, the first is hardly a play without the second, which […]
Art Advent, Day 15 – A Partridge in 15 feel-good flowers – Take a breather from Christmas shopping to be delighted by the Robert Gillmor Retrospective at Reading Museum. It’s full of beautiful birds by the master lino cutter. It’s free and it’s behind M&S.
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- This week at jelly March 2, 2014
- This week at jelly February 16, 2014
- jelly suggests: Bold Girls February 16, 2014
- yoga at jelly February 14, 2014
- Experimental Drawing February 7, 2014
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...
- Susan Rimmer: This looks fab and I would love to sign up for it ...
- Fifty inspiring ideas for places (Part two) | Revolutionary Arts: […] Card 97. Use public art to celebrate tra...
- Alison: There were, I think, 5 children there on Thursday ...
- Lucy: Hello! You don't mention the times for the knit n...