We are getting ready for Aunt Elsie’s Christmas do, hope you can join us this Saturday – we will be showing work by talented Reading artists and makers, you can come along and meet the artists, see the work and have a good time with us all. The "Do" will be at 29-31 Market Place, […]
Design Jam Reading, 29th October 2011. The Jelly ArtPad, Reading Design Jams are one day design sessions, during which people team up to tackle engaging User Experience (UX) challenges. Similar to developer ‘hackdays’, they aim to get designers together to learn and collaborate with each other while working on actual problems. The sessions champion open-source […]
The Beekeeper’s Quilt Charity Prize Competition brought to you by UK Handmade and Jelly Anna Stassen, Editor, UK Handmade: To celebrate UK Handmade’s third birthday we thought it would be nice to do something to give back to the community. We haven’t been able to put the recent riots out of our minds and we, like […]
Sign up for our mailing list.
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- This week at jelly March 2, 2014
- This week at jelly February 16, 2014
- jelly suggests: Bold Girls February 16, 2014
- yoga at jelly February 14, 2014
- Experimental Drawing February 7, 2014
- Alison: I can't make this one I'm away , but please let ...
- Susan Rimmer: This looks fab and I would love to sign up for it ...
- Fifty inspiring ideas for places (Part two) | Revolutionary Arts: […] Card 97. Use public art to celebrate tra...
- Alison: There were, I think, 5 children there on Thursday ...
- Lucy: Hello! You don't mention the times for the knit n...