We are getting ready for Aunt Elsie’s Christmas do, hope you can join us this Saturday – we will be showing work by talented Reading artists and makers, you can come along and meet the artists, see the work and have a good time with us all. The "Do" will be at 29-31 Market Place, […]
Design Jam Reading, 29th October 2011. The Jelly ArtPad, Reading Design Jams are one day design sessions, during which people team up to tackle engaging User Experience (UX) challenges. Similar to developer ‘hackdays’, they aim to get designers together to learn and collaborate with each other while working on actual problems. The sessions champion open-source […]
The Beekeeper’s Quilt Charity Prize Competition brought to you by UK Handmade and Jelly Anna Stassen, Editor, UK Handmade: To celebrate UK Handmade’s third birthday we thought it would be nice to do something to give back to the community. We haven’t been able to put the recent riots out of our minds and we, like […]
Trying to get hold of us?
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- early start April 23, 2010
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- make Reading – until next time. December 11, 2014
- Have a handmade Christmas at make Reading December 4, 2014
- make Reading has MOVED! December 2, 2014
- make Reading is OPEN! November 27, 2014
- Meet your maker – Alexandra Vintage November 26, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...