Wow, it’s a year since the 3rd Thursdays started and we’ve had a fantastic time working with so many artists and businesses. To celebrate we have a very special third Thursday on Thursday 17 November with not one, but two events. We are back where it all began as guests of Novotel, celebrating the beginning […]
Readingy2c is the one stop destination for any events happening in the Reading area, we’re using it and some reasons that you may consider too: SUBMIT YOUR EVENT FOR FREE! Add your event to our Reading Y2C online calendar and we’ll help to make it a big success. WHAT KIND OF EVENTS CAN I […]
On the The Third Thursday of August, (18.08) we invited people who work, live & play in Reading to take a photo of whatever they were doing or wherever they were in Reading at 11.21am/pm A big thank you to everyone that took part in Capture Reading project on what must have been one of […]
We are going to be at Windsor Contemporary Art Fair again this year – this is one of our favourite "other" events we do. The team who run it really do support artists, most of the exhibitors are artists themselves and there is a strong sense of "local artists" too. We will be there this […]
In November, it is our first anniversary of our Third Thursday events, and Thursday November 17th we have two very special events, both are ticketed and limited in numbers and the first we would like to introduce you to is a special first evening performance of The 39 Steps at Progress Theatre. Suzanne (jelly Director) and […]
The outcasts have been hanging out together since 2003, knitting , making stuff, doing random things and we try to do something nice for Christmas. Jelly has a lovely new, very old premises, formerly known as The Coopers Arms at 29-31 Market Place so we thought that we could make the Christmas bash extra special […]
- The end of one era January 13, 2010
- Win a pair of tickets to Comedy and Curry Friday 15 February January 30, 2013
- We need YOU to make something big happen June 21, 2011
- arty street party 21st July 2011, 11am to 4pm July 15, 2011
- How do we survive? January 21, 2013
- Have your say.. August 13, 2014
- Shadow Writers Group August 12, 2014
- Waiting for Godot August 12, 2014
- ‘What is it like to be part of jelly?’ – Katie Maria Francis August 10, 2014
- Artists Opportunity – RBL Annual Themed Art Exhibition August 7, 2014
- What's on this weekend - Alt Reading: […] today may have noticed some of the many ...
- emily: Hi there. I'm interested in seeing the Van Goth...
- What's on this week - Alt Reading: […] on Friday 4th July, the Open For Arts tr...
- Alice: Looking forward to finding out the happenings of t...
- jelly: hello, unfortunately we are short on spaces but pl...